The Koenigsegg Regera combines a powerful twin-turbo V8 combustion engine with three electric motors and cutting edge battery power via new powertrain technology called Koenigsegg Direct Drive. This revolutionary technology removes the traditional gearbox, making the car lighter and more efficient.
While traditional Koenigseggs have always had surprising levels of practicality, creature comforts and features, our primary focus has always been to make the fastest cars on the planet – around a racetrack or anywhere else. The Koenigsegg Regera continues this tradition, but with innovative technology that blends outrageous speed, supreme comfort, and a unique Direct Drive experience.
Regera is Swedish for “to Reign” – a suitable name for a machine that offers an unforeseen combination of power, responsiveness and luxury. The Regera will reign as king of the open road – the fastest accelerating, most powerful production car ever.
In spite of all its advanced technology and creature comforts, the Regera is comparatively light and can still perform competitively around a race circuit. How does 3.2 seconds between 150 to 250 km/h and under 20 seconds from 0 to 400 km/h sound? The only Hypercar/Megacar that we think could possibly be faster around a circuit is another Koenigsegg.
The Regera is to be handcrafted in an edition of just 80 vehicles at Koenigsegg’s production facility in Ängelholm, Sweden. This is the first time ever that Koenigsegg will have two different models in parallel production.
The Regera has experienced considerable interest and only a handful of order slots remain.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #3807496 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size5,000 cc
- Power1,500 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact SuperVettura Sales Ltd
- Used cars in Bristol (1040)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1262)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1316)
- Used cars in Derby (1272)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1038)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1295)
- Used cars in Leeds (1639)
- Used cars in Leicester (1255)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1170)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1540)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1115)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8214)
- Used cars in East of England (9607)
- Used cars in London (3213)
- Used cars in North East (4606)
- Used cars in North West (9994)
- Used cars in Scotland (5915)
- Used cars in South East (12442)
- Used cars in South West (6338)
- Used cars in Wales (4434)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8450)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10104)
No recent searches