The conversion to Jota specification was completed in early 2013 by specialists located in Japan. Whilst the car was being converted to Jota specifications, all components were fully restored, ensuring that the Miura will function as it would when new in every respect (invoices for this work which total over £365,000 will be supplied with the car).
Had the original Jota not met its end in 1972, there is no doubt that it would be one of the most desirable automobiles in the world, as it took the most radical automobile the world had ever seen and raised the bar of performance one step higher. The Jota, in its pursuit of greater performance, combined the best aspects of the original Miura design with more aggressive cosmetic and mechanical enhancements, to make the most intense Miura that ever left Sant’Agata. This converted Jota-specification Miura provides an excellent chance for a lucky enthusiast to relive the experience that the original Jota provided—an experience that is no longer available in its original form. For the enthusiast looking to have a Miura that stands out from the rest, look no further. Lamborghini Miura S that has been upgraded to Jota specification.
Please call for further details.
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Used in BBC film "Fair Game" ( Red with Gold wheels and sills).
Covered 25K+ miles whilst in my ownership.
After leaving me has been in the US up until last year. ( 2017 ) Painted yellow.
Currently in Italy (2018 ) , having a 'refresh', may go back to original Lime... Read the full summary
Finally! The planets have aligned and this car replaces the BB, which for some reason never got under my skin in the couple of years I owned it. Something this car did within 10 minutes of owning it. Character oozes from every surface and the noise is just fantastic. It's nowhere near as bad to... Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Contact The Ashtree Collection
- Used Lamborghini in Alcester (1)
- Used Lamborghini in Atherstone (1)
- Used Lamborghini in Birmingham (13)
- Used Lamborghini in Kidderminster (7)
- Used Lamborghini in Shrewsbury (4)
- Used Lamborghini in Solihull (2)
- Used Lamborghini in Stoke-on-Trent (1)
- Used Lamborghini in Stratford-upon-Avon (5)
- Used cars in Bristol (1247)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1628)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1264)
- Used cars in Derby (1207)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1163)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1418)
- Used cars in Leeds (2040)
- Used cars in Leicester (1364)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1216)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1759)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1195)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9726)
- Used cars in East of England (11545)
- Used cars in London (3964)
- Used cars in North East (5178)
- Used cars in North West (11193)
- Used cars in Scotland (6663)
- Used cars in South East (13561)
- Used cars in South West (7855)
- Used cars in Wales (4898)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8533)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11965)
No recent searches