motodrome are pleased to offer this really smart looking 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 300TDi pick up, refinished in Keswick Green.
This one has the correct VIN number correctly stamped into the chassis etc, and the correct engine number, all of which match the paperwork, hence it’s eminently suitable for US export, as it turned 25 years old last August.
We sold this one in 2015 as a slightly scruffy but structurally sound Defender to the last owner, who wanted it to transport his beehives. Since then he’s invested a great deal of time and money into it, making it one of the nicest 300tdi truck cab models out there. He no longer needs it for his beehives, so we were very happy to have it back into stock.
The work includes (but not limited to)
2015 – new cambelt and front crank oil seal, starter motor, headlights, fuel tank and floor matting.
2016 – new tyres, rear propshaft, rear brake calipers and discs
2017 – new screen and seal, water pump, P-gasket, exhaust, swivels, front discs and pads
2018 – new clutch and clutch hydraulics, rear crank seal, and battery
2019 – respray in Keswick Green from blue (V5 amended to show colour change)
This one comes with a nice spec: power steering, freestyle alloys shod with a matching set of General Grabber tyres, chequerplated wingtops, full length sidesteps, side-hinged tailgate, mudflaps all round, and towbar.
Internally its a 2 seater with county cloth seats, padded centre cubby box, and radio/CD with USB port. . .
Odometer reading 85000 miles (however, believed incorrect) and it’s currently MOT’d to Feb 2020 (no advisories) and comes with 6 months warranty on sale (UK only).
It’s important to note that, since the MOT database went live in 2005/06, it’s never failed an MOT on structural corrosion issues.
On test it performed without apparent fault, and being a factory 300TDi it nips along really well, with good punch from the turbo.
In my opinion, it’s one of the nicest 300TDi’s currently available.
based near Henley-on-Thames - viewing by prior appointment
Reference #10139912 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,500 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typePick Up
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (24.00 mpg @ 100.00 p/litre)||£189||£1,136|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Road Tests & Reviews
- Used Land Rover in Abingdon (63)
- Used Land Rover in Aylesford (52)
- Used Land Rover in Guildford (69)
- Used Land Rover in Milton Keynes (145)
- Used Land Rover in Portsmouth (39)
- Used Land Rover in Reading (124)
- Used Land Rover in Slough (63)
- Used Land Rover in Southampton (80)
- Used Land Rover in Thames Ditton (51)
- Used Land Rover in Thatcham (49)
- Used Land Rover in Tonbridge (82)
- Used cars in Bristol (1296)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1612)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1609)
- Used cars in Derby (1227)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1186)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1361)
- Used cars in Leeds (2132)
- Used cars in Leicester (1346)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1344)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1729)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1097)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9967)
- Used cars in East of England (15080)
- Used cars in London (4959)
- Used cars in North East (4933)
- Used cars in North West (11748)
- Used cars in Scotland (6440)
- Used cars in South East (15917)
- Used cars in South West (7675)
- Used cars in Wales (5058)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8484)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12821)
No recent searches