Offered for sale is this fantastic example of a Series 1 Elise. Rare to find good, solid, low mileage and untracked examples these days. I have owned a number of Elises over the years and they are a passion of mine along with Alfa Romeos which is my main business.
As the pictures show this car is presented in Titanium and the exterior condition is perfect having just been fully repainted. By no means is this a cheap 'blow over' – the exterior condition is flawless and rarely do I like to use such words to describe a car but it is that good. It initially went in for a front end repaint as Elises do often require for obvious reasons but then both side sills required painting due to the normal chips around the rear arches. At this point I decided to paint the whole car so it would be as good as it could be and the results speak for themselves. All the side stonechip protectors have been renewed along with the rear badges. The front enamel badge is on order and will be here any day now which is the last finishing touch.
The interior is also in superb condition which has been re-trimmed a couple of years ago in Alacantara as can be seen in the pictures. Again to a very high standard and shows absolute minimal wear. The pictures speak for themselves and it looks even better in the flesh which is rarely the case!
The roof is in fantastic condition too, the wheels are in great order and shod with nearly new Yokohama tyres.
The service history of this Elise is again superb. Presented in a folder with innumerable invoices which are all well known Lotus specialist or main dealer. It doesn't take long to establish how well this car has been looked after over the years. All the routine maintenance has been carried out along with anything else that has been required along the way. The only modifications to this Elise is an aluminium bodied TF160 throttle body, some uprated discs and pads and the troublesome Koni shocks have been replaced with Spax RSX 702 Coilovers.
On the road it drives without fault as you would expect. Only negative point to make is there is a chip in the windscreen and some slight de-lamination in the bottom corner. Supplied with spare keys and alarm fobs, fabulous history and original book packs and of course it is HPI clear. It is MOT'd until June 2017 but I will carry out 12 months MOT for the new owner. All in all a fantastic oppurtunity to purchase a great example of an appreciating classic. Any futher pictures required please just ask.
Please email or call either 07825 443 632 or 01202 861 699 with any questions or to arrange a viewing.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size1,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power118 bhp
- Torque122 lbs/ft
- Top speed126 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.9 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy39.2 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions168 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,202 mm
- Vehicle width1,719 mm
Previous Owners 7
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 39,000 miles
- 38,044 miles
- 114 bhp
- Used Lotus in Bristol (3)
- Used Lotus in Calne (1)
- Used Lotus in Cheltenham (1)
- Used Lotus in Exeter (1)
- Used Lotus in Poole (7)
- Used Lotus in Swindon (2)
- Used Lotus in Warminster (1)
- Used Lotus in Weston-super-Mare (15)
- Used Lotus in Wimborne (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2224)
- Used cars in Derby (1669)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2346)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5603)
- Used cars in Leeds (2486)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1603)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1856)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1621)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1604)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1805)
- Used cars in York (1596)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12724)
- Used cars in East of England (15240)
- Used cars in London (5184)
- Used cars in North East (7335)
- Used cars in North West (18487)
- Used cars in Scotland (21774)
- Used cars in South East (21990)
- Used cars in South West (10510)
- Used cars in Wales (4623)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10977)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17094)
No recent searches