We are delighted to offer for sale this head-turning Lotus Elise.
S2 Lotus Elise. Powered by a naturally aspirated 1.8 litre k series engine with upgraded induction system and rear wheel drive. Long tail roof roadster. 120BHP as standard but only weighing 750kg unladen due to its bonded aluminium chassis and lightweight body construction it offers legendary handling capabilities and a steering feel to relish. This great british sports car is former Cat D as many have become very easily due to the cost and availability of replacement clam shells. It is now ready to be enjoyed this summer at a very affordable price for such an engaging driving experience. "Driver" lotus models always hold thir value well and this car is unlikely to dissappoint.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact our Sales team.
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
WOW - Super cool car and looks GREAT.
Read the full summary
Took a while to 'bond' but now I've got the Elise thing, I'm hooked.
Not too expensive to run and good on petrol.
Think I'll be keeping it for a long time. Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Servicing / Repairs||£3,096||£808|
|Total Running Costs||£8,263||£2,156|
- Used cars in Bristol (1398)
- Used cars in Bury (1128)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1543)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1483)
- Used cars in Derby (1196)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1122)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1310)
- Used cars in Leeds (1676)
- Used cars in Leicester (1223)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1402)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1632)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9490)
- Used cars in East of England (14186)
- Used cars in London (4923)
- Used cars in North East (4480)
- Used cars in North West (12342)
- Used cars in Scotland (6281)
- Used cars in South East (15604)
- Used cars in South West (8084)
- Used cars in Wales (4953)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7857)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11138)
No recent searches