Comprehensive service history.
MOT May 2018.
Engine feels as fresh as the day it came out of the factory. New thermostat installed in April 2017. Head gasket changed and car serviced in June 2016. The car has never been revved above 3000rpm before the engine was fully warmed up.
Two new Bilstein shocks on the rear May 2017. She handles fantastically and corners like she’s on rails – as to be expected from any Elise!
Four new Yokohama tyres – AD08 front AD07 rear – fitted at 67000 miles.
Larini Exhaust installed – when you’re revving it to the red line it sounds like nothing else! (As I’m a bit of a saddo search Vimeo video number 218035044 for a video of the exhaust sound..!)
Plenty of life left in the brake discs and pads.
It’s been well looked after and washed regularly using the two bucket method, stored in the garage under a car cover.
Diffuser kit fitted.
New battery at 65000 miles.
Spare key included.
HPI and finance clear.
Bodywork and interior showing its age, there are a couple of air bubbles in the paint and a scuff under the front clam and the alloy wheels could do with a touch up.
First to see will buy. Open to sensible offers. Viewings welcome, just give me a call to arrange. No-one will be allowed behind the wheel without proof of insurance. Car is located on the border of Pembrokeshire / Carmarthenshire in West Wales.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size1,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power156 bhp
- Torque129 lbs/ft
- Top speed132 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.3 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy40.9 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions163 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,143 mm
- Vehicle width1,719 mm
Previous Owners 5
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
With B&C sports exhaust to annoy the neighbours. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Great Car and very reliable, I most say it is a far better car than the brand now Caterham Superlight Caterham I had built. Fantastic Tourer. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
A fantastic car, great on the track and dry roads, always a pleasure to drive Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Stunning to drive and the day-to-day-liveable spec coupled with loads of torque right through the rev range mean a car that I would actually have used every day if it weren't for my work demo Passat!
Oh and my car has been on Top Gear TV program - how cool is THAT?!
Miss it terribly... Read the full summary
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 63,300 miles
- 122 bhp
- 9,142 miles
- 138 bhp
- 5,466 miles
- 148 bhp
- Used Lotus in Clynderwen (1)
- Used Lotus in Cwmbran (2)
- Used Lotus in Ebbw Vale (1)
- Used Lotus in Welshpool (1)
- Used Lotus in Wrexham (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2363)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1761)
- Used cars in Derby (1684)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2211)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5102)
- Used cars in Leeds (2496)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1795)
- Used cars in Paisley (1602)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1740)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1845)
- Used cars in York (1553)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12582)
- Used cars in East of England (16291)
- Used cars in London (5203)
- Used cars in North East (7404)
- Used cars in North West (18193)
- Used cars in Scotland (20832)
- Used cars in South East (21890)
- Used cars in South West (10535)
- Used cars in Wales (6066)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11166)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17091)
No recent searches