1 owner from new, I've owned it for 15 years and bought it with original spec type 25 including soft top and hard top. Number 8 of 50.
Honda conversion was added roughly 9 years ago and is number 14 honda conversion from MSC. Conversion is impeccable and has never missed a beat. The power and delivery is fantastic and stronger than when first put in.
I've just spent over £4000 on:
• new manifold,
• new rear tyres,
• brake upgrade,
• new CAT,
• gear linkage bushes,
• fuel lines,
• latest MSC air filter/ box setup
• and remapping (all done at MSC).
It's pushing about 230hp according to the dyno, with a good bill of health back from MSC. I have a pile of invoices / MOTs / Tax discs all the way back to when I first purchased it. Car is serviced regularly with Simon Chester at Classic Modern Sportscars in Horam East Sussex, plus any Honda specific work carried out by MSC.
Car has done just over 100,000 miles now, roughly 50000 on Honda engine.
General condition is good but there are a few minor marks (age and mileage related) nothing drastic. Generally would love to carry on owning it but due to young family I'm struggling to spend time enjoying it. Therefore, that's why I'm looking for an evora!
If you require any more information or discuss contact me.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power223 bhp
- Torque169 lbs/ft
- Top speed140 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy38.7 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions177 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,143 mm
- Vehicle width1,719 mm
Previous Owners 1
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
With B&C sports exhaust to annoy the neighbours. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
A fantastic car, great on the track and dry roads, always a pleasure to drive Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Stunning to drive and the day-to-day-liveable spec coupled with loads of torque right through the rev range mean a car that I would actually have used every day if it weren't for my work demo Passat!
Oh and my car has been on Top Gear TV program - how cool is THAT?!
Miss it terribly... Read the full summary
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 38,440 miles
- 201 bhp
- 81,289 miles
- 245 bhp
- Used Lotus in Ascot (4)
- Used Lotus in Aylesbury (2)
- Used Lotus in Bordon (2)
- Used Lotus in Canterbury (23)
- Used Lotus in Gerrards Cross (13)
- Used Lotus in Henley-on-Thames (13)
- Used Lotus in Leatherhead (22)
- Used Lotus in Lymington (17)
- Used Lotus in Petersfield (3)
- Used Lotus in Southampton (16)
- Used Lotus in Wantage (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2363)
- Used cars in Derby (1607)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2272)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5520)
- Used cars in Leeds (2542)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1615)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1849)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1626)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1610)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1816)
- Used cars in York (1604)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12727)
- Used cars in East of England (15226)
- Used cars in London (5193)
- Used cars in North East (7359)
- Used cars in North West (18541)
- Used cars in Scotland (21538)
- Used cars in South East (22084)
- Used cars in South West (10644)
- Used cars in Wales (4661)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10893)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17208)
No recent searches