METALLIC BLACK WITH BLACK ALCANTARA INTERIOR
FACTORY SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:- 6-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX WITH EXPOSED GATE, METALLIC PAINT, ALCANTARA PACKAGE WITH SILVER STITCHING, SILVER INTERIOR COLOUR PACKAGE, AIR CONDITIONING, CD RADIO WITH BLUETOOTH AND IPOD CONNECTIVITY AND FRONT SPEAKERS, CRUISE CONTROL, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING, BLACK CAST ALLOYS WHEELS, RED BRAKE CALIPERS, ENGINE PUSH START, BLACK HOOD, FLOOR MATS.
Hexagon Lotus London are pleased to offer the very latest Lotus Elise for immediate delivery. Looking suitably purposeful in Metallic black paint with a black Alcantara interior, it is set off by its silver stitching and silver interior colour package.
Offering 217 hp / 250 Nm of torque, the 1.8-litre supercharged engine of the Elise Sport 220 has been tuned to deliver a benchmark power-to-weight ratio and class leading efficiency. The car’s reduction in weight means quicker acceleration with 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds, harder cornering and a power to weight ratio of up to 257 hp / tonne. Being so lightweight, emissions are extremely low with 173 g CO2 / km. Stopping power is provided by AP Racing twin-piston front calipers and Brembo single-piston rear-calipers – optional lightweight two-piece brake discs are also available. Like all Elise, the Elise Sprint 220 benefits from Lotus’ Dynamic Performance Management (Lotus DPM) with user selectable driving modes. Last not least, Hethel’s acoustic engineers have spent time creating the perfect soundtrack at any speed, its new exhaust makes the 1.8-litre supercharged Elise Sport 220 the best-sounding 4-cylinder car for sale today.
Featuring the Elise’s distinctive new styling, the Elise Sport 220 integrates a new front and rear aesthetic. The cabin also receives a wide range of cabin enhancements – including the lightweight open-gate gear select mechanism providing a much more positive and direct operation and giving more precise and quicker shifting. The cabin also benefits from a new centre console and optional carbon sill covers which reduce weight by 0.8 kg and increase the door aperture by up to 10 mm, aiding ingress and egress. The Elise’s instrument panel has also received attention, with new graphics making it easier to read.
Priced at £43,130, with an additional on-the-road costs consisting of Lotus Factory delivery charge, PDI, Fuel, Valet, First Service Labour, Govt 1st Reg Fee and Road Fund Licence totalling £1,725.
Available to view at the Hexagon Lotus London showrooms.
Reference #7751693 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- 220 bhp
- 315 miles
- 168 bhp
- 37,650 miles
- Used Lotus in Bankside and South Bank (1)
- Used Lotus in Chislehurst (1)
- Used Lotus in East Finchley (4)
- Used Lotus in Hampton (1)
- Used Lotus in Sidcup (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1623)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1864)
- Used cars in Derby (2123)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1382)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1864)
- Used cars in Guildford (1342)
- Used cars in Leeds (2058)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1640)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1676)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1963)
- Used cars in York (1445)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12202)
- Used cars in East of England (14638)
- Used cars in London (4814)
- Used cars in North East (6062)
- Used cars in North West (15395)
- Used cars in Scotland (7569)
- Used cars in South East (20841)
- Used cars in South West (9607)
- Used cars in Wales (6085)
- Used cars in West Midlands (12000)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (15508)
No recent searches