Proving that less is more, Lotus’ high performance Cup version of the famous Elise has shed 21 kg and gained 26 hp. Weighing in at 931 kg and capable of 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds, the Elise Cup 250 is the fastest ever road-going Lotus Elise.
Delivered to the marque’s now famous ‘Lightweight Laboratory’, it emerged with a range of features, including a Lithium-ion battery which slashes 10 kg of the weight, carbon fibre seats, reducing the weight by 6 kg, and ultra-lightweight forged alloy wheels, saving a further 1.5 kg.
Designed to suit all sports car fans, the Lotus Elise Cup 250 is available for the first time as a roadster as standard, with a hard top available as an option. For those wanting to cut the car’s weight still further and so boost performance, a Carbon Aero Pack is available which cuts an extra 10 kg. This provides 66kg of downforce at 100mph and an impressive 155 kg at maximum velocity of 154 mph.
Powered by a new higher-output version of the supercharged, 1.8-litre 4-cylinder engine, the Elise Cup 250 boasts 243 hp at 7200 rpm and 250 Nm of torque between 3500 rpm and 5500 rpm.
Lotus Dynamic Performance Management (DPM) provides a ‘Sport’ mode, increasing throttle response, lowering traction slip thresholds and removing understeer recognition, allowing enhanced control before the system intervenes.
The Elise Cup 250 carries over the motorsport-derived suspension and braking components from the Elise Cup 220, including an adjustable front anti-roll bar, Bilstein sports dampers and Eibach coaxial coil springs and double wishbone suspension.
The ultra lightweight forged alloy wheels are fitted with Yokohama AO48 tyres measuring 195/50/16 on the front and 225/45/17 on the rear.
As standard, the Elise Cup 250 comes with a full Alcantara® interior in red or black, with an optional Leather Pack available. An integrated in-car entertainment system can also be specified, including iPod® connectivity and Bluetooth® functionality along with full carpets and enhanced sound insulation.
All cars supplied by Hofmanns of Henley having funding options available, with part exchanges welcome.
For more information please call 01491 848800.
Reference #5528597 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size1,800 cc
- Power250 bhp
- Top speed-
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3.9 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
- 1,800 miles
- 243 bhp
- 1,500 miles
- 261 bhp
- 5,125 miles
- 237 bhp
- Used Lotus in Canterbury (31)
- Used Lotus in Chichester (3)
- Used Lotus in Gerrards Cross (13)
- Used Lotus in Henley-on-Thames (10)
- Used Lotus in High Wycombe (3)
- Used Lotus in Leatherhead (35)
- Used Lotus in Lymington (21)
- Used Lotus in Petersfield (3)
- Used Lotus in Southampton (24)
- Used Lotus in Tonbridge (3)
- Used Lotus in Weybridge (3)
- Used cars in Bristol (1571)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1514)
- Used cars in Derby (1857)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1401)
- Used cars in Leeds (1994)
- Used cars in Leicester (1178)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1520)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1496)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1764)
- Used cars in Stockport (1300)
- Used cars in York (1188)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11657)
- Used cars in East of England (13041)
- Used cars in London (4667)
- Used cars in North East (5205)
- Used cars in North West (14621)
- Used cars in Scotland (6408)
- Used cars in South East (19584)
- Used cars in South West (9496)
- Used cars in Wales (5323)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11398)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (14514)
No recent searches