- Outstanding condition
- Full weather gear included
- Four cylinder RS 2000 OHC engine with twin-Webers
- British Racing Green metallic with Black and Yellow Revolution wheels
- Leather upholstered Cobra seats
Klaus Vielhauer, Robert Menshik and Ulrich Menshik founded VM in November 1988, the company was founded on their passion for vehicles and a desire to build special examples. Their first model was the Seventy Seven, a beautiful homage to the iconic Lotus Seven.
The complete interior, such as the shell seat, the dashboard and the carbon fibre gearbox tunnel lining were all crafted by hand and a specially designed fabric hood ensures all-weather suitability. VM developed the chassis with adjustable shock absorbers to provide optimum handling for the car.
Beautifully finished in metallic British Racing Green with contrasting Black and Yellow revolution wheels. The interior benefits from Black leather Cobra seats with safety harnesses, which provide a comfortable and secure driving position. A carbon fibre dashboard is a subtle detail enhancing the overall appearance. Our VM comes complete with full weather gear.
The low driving position combined with its powerful engine with twin-Weber carburettors produces a car that is phenomenal to drive, the stunning car works on the button and is ready to be enjoyed.
Included in the file are numerous invoices of works completed.
Now available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call 0208 878 3355 for more information.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Best fun you can have with your clothes on!!!! Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Lotus 7 S4. The second customer car made and the oldest survivor. 1600 GT spec. Fully restored back in 1990 and wearing well! Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Used it for hill climbs. Fitted with Tecalemit Jackson fuel injection. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
- Used Lotus in Castleford (8)
- Used Lotus in Harrogate (2)
- Used Lotus in Huddersfield (1)
- Used Lotus in Knaresborough (6)
- Used Lotus in Leeds (7)
- Used Lotus in Richmond (3)
- Used Lotus in Saltburn-by-the-Sea (1)
- Used Lotus in Wetherby (2)
- Used Lotus in York (2)
- Used cars in Bristol (2601)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1575)
- Used cars in Derby (1822)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1451)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1936)
- Used cars in Leeds (1987)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1621)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1533)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1646)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1834)
- Used cars in York (1258)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12404)
- Used cars in East of England (16224)
- Used cars in London (5269)
- Used cars in North East (5958)
- Used cars in North West (15341)
- Used cars in Scotland (8917)
- Used cars in South East (23769)
- Used cars in South West (11555)
- Used cars in Wales (5943)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10337)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (14961)
No recent searches