AMG Was Founded As A Racing Engine Forged In 1967 By The Former Mercedes Engineers, Hans Werner Aufrecht And Erhard Melcher, With The Letters "AMG" Standing For Aufrecht, Melcher and Großaspach (Aufrecht's Birth Town). Now Owned By Daimler Mercedes, This Special Brand Is A High Profile Purveyor Of Modified Mercedes Vehicles, Adored By Drivers And Feared By Other Manufacturers. The German Manufacture Introduced An All New Generation Of Their Successful C Class Range, To Eager Global Buyers And The Motoring Press At The 2007 Geneva Motor Show, With The Mighty AMG Top Of The Range Model Offered Later In 2008. The Perfect Balance Of Mercedes Benz Quality Teamed With The Powerful AMG Brand Has Always Been An Exciting Proposition And Over The Years Have Proved To Be The Ultimate Competition For The M Vehicles From BMW, With This New Show Stopping Introduction Following Suit From Past Glorious AMG Vehicles. The Six Point Two Litre V8 Power Plant Offered A Rather Impressive 457 Brake Horse Power, That Was More Than Capable Of Accelerating The Driver And Passengers From 0-62MPH In 4.5 Seconds And An Electrically Limited Top Speed Of 155 MPH.
This fabulous example was first registered in May 2012 and since this date has covered 33725 miles. Over this period our car has been maintained to the very highest of standards with a full Mercedes-Benz history that includes services logged at 6895, 12786, 17743, 23923, 28745 and 31911 miles. The car is presented for sale with the owners book pack, a MB factory specification sheet, two keys and the A4 folder that includes all service and MOT invoices.
The Interior Is Stereotypically German, Offering A Combination Of Fantastic Factory Build Quality And An Elegant, Yet Dramatic Cabin For The Driver And Passengers To Enjoy Time And Time Again. This Car From Factory Build Is Presented With AMG Embossed Black Leather Sport Seats with Black Stitch, Black Carpets, A Black Leather Dash That Wraps Around The Total Cabin Space, Black Fabric Roof Lining And Presented with Piano Black and Aluminium Inlays That Finish This Dramatic Environment Off Perfectly. The Vehicle Also Boasts An Excellent Array Of Expensive Factory Options, Meaning That Every Trip Is Perfectly Controlled And Highly Enjoyable Time And Time Again.
This Example Is Offered In The Calcite White, Which Perfectly Demonstrates The Aggressive Body Lines, The Signature AMG Curves And Looks Stunning With The Optional Blackened Glass Sunroof, Either Open Or Closed. Further Exterior Treats Are Presented With The Unmarked Diamond Turned 19" AMG Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels Which All Sit On Branded Tyres, The Sun Protection Privacy Glass, The Chromed AMG Quad Exhaust Tip, The Chromed Front Wing 6.3 AMG Badges And Finished With Further Infamous AMG Motifs. The Car Looks Stunning From Every Angle And Would Be Well Suited For A City Trip Or That Blast Through The Open Countryside.
Factory specification on this loveley C63 Saloon includes the Full Colour Central Screen with Comand Navigation, 19" Diamond Turned Multi-Spoke AMG Alloy Wheels, Sliding Glass Sunroof, Front and Rear Park Assist, AMG Sports Exhaust, Electrically Adjustable Front Seating with Memory, Leather Bound AMG Steering Wheel with Paddles, Cruise Control, Traffic Sign Assist, Variable Front Heated Seats, Electrically Folding Wing Mirrors, Adapative Highbeam Assist, Headlight Cleaning System, AMG Black Series Body Styling, Intelligent Light System with Bi-Xenons, Fuel Tank with Increased Capacity, Adaptivce Brake Lights, FM/AM Radio, Bluetooth Phone Prep, AMG Floor Mats, Memory Package, Automatic Package, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, Remote Central Locking with Alarm and more...
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size6,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power457 bhp
- Torque443 lbs/ft
- Top speed155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.5 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy23.5 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Emissions280 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,447 mm
- Vehicle width1,795 mm
Previous Owners 1
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Parkway Specialist Cars
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Coalville (9)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Derby (148)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Grantham (8)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Kettering (15)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Leicester (134)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Loughborough (83)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Mansfield (30)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Melton Mowbray (8)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Northampton (107)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Nottingham (192)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Worksop (13)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1460)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1243)
- Used cars in Derby (1425)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1266)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1253)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1686)
- Used cars in Leeds (1847)
- Used cars in Leicester (1330)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1236)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1629)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1235)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9500)
- Used cars in East of England (10005)
- Used cars in London (3249)
- Used cars in North East (5577)
- Used cars in North West (10893)
- Used cars in Scotland (7456)
- Used cars in South East (13749)
- Used cars in South West (8396)
- Used cars in Wales (5177)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9624)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12346)
No recent searches