Mechanical Locking Differential, Electric Sliding Sunroof, Rear Camera, Parktronic System (PTS), Carbon Wing Mirrors, Interior and Exterior Mirror Auto Dimming, Rain Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Climate Control, Xenon Headlamps with Cornering Illumination, Premium Sound System, Digital Radio, Heated Seats, Comand Navigation System, Media Interface, Remote Central Locking with Alarm / Immobiliser, Electrically Adjusted Driver and Passenger Seats, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Electric Windows.
This estate variant shows little signs of subduing the performance agenda, with huge road presence courtesy of wide arches, deep sills and the familiar quad exhausts all packaged under a matt white wrap that is in superb condition.
The car sits in excellent overall condition with black accents counteracting the matte white bodywork; culminating in the proud 6.3 DR520 sign writing on the front quarter panel and rear badging.
The special edition DR520 is fitted with alcantara sports seats with red stitching which offering outstanding support with infinite adjustability. Alcantara extends to the dash top and door tops again with red stitching providing a unique and sports purpose feel over and above the mass of regular C63 AMGs on the road.
Considering the huge bolsters of the sports seats they remain with little wear to report. The rear bench, front seat backs and boot space appear in good condition with no unsightly marks.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
There is a huge flexibility to the engine although the mighty V8 is never far from putting a smile on your face – it is a technical masterpiece. With a number of driving modes at your disposal the character always remains – one of depth and intent with ferocious noise upon load that concludes with pops and bangs on the overrun. Sports plus or Manual override modes are the sweet spot, at its visceral best, although equally the comfort setting boasts excellent damping and refinement.
The mantra of one man, one engine is of particular note here with the engineers signature sitting proudly atop the rocker cover. This particular 6.2 has been subject to a full health check and fluid service each year without fail and sits in perfect mechanical order.
The experience is a C63 that pushes a good deal harder, with the full effect felt after 5,000rpm, when the DR520 steps into its own.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The AMG branded alloys present in excellent condition with only tiny isolated marks belying the cars age.
Wrapped in premium rubber the car is best placed to make the most of both wet and dry conditions.
The AMG branded calipers show bright and clean with the steel brakes performing admirably on test with excellent pedal feel.
This C63 DR520 was first registration on the 6th September 2010. It has a superb service history, only visiting Mercedes main dealers throughout its life, with 9 visits in the last nine years. The last service recently completed in June.
All adjoining literature and owners manual are present and correct alongside the spare key.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
Reference #10309865 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size6,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power520 bhp
- Torque479 lbs/ft
- Top speed188 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.1 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy21.1 mpg
- Body typeEstate
- Emissions312 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,447 mm
- Vehicle width1,795 mm
Previous Owners -
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Basingstoke (114)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Chichester (97)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Guildford (235)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Kidlington (194)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Milton Keynes (204)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Newbury (105)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Portsmouth (101)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Reading (118)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Slough (135)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Southampton (148)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Winchester (98)
- Used cars in Bedford (1159)
- Used cars in Bristol (1089)
- Used cars in Bury (1191)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1716)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1156)
- Used cars in Derby (1311)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1276)
- Used cars in Leeds (1421)
- Used cars in Leicester (1754)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1846)
- Used cars in Swindon (1136)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10740)
- Used cars in East of England (12885)
- Used cars in London (5104)
- Used cars in North East (4129)
- Used cars in North West (13445)
- Used cars in Scotland (6381)
- Used cars in South East (15148)
- Used cars in South West (8049)
- Used cars in Wales (4760)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7414)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11410)
No recent searches