• Grade 4 No accident history
• Dandelion Yellow (Rare limited edition & highly sought after colour)
• Only 78,000km Genuine (Approx 48,000)
• Original Japanese Service History
• Worldwide shipping service available
• Many more pics available on our website and Facebook page
HJA bring you this exceptional Evo 5 fresh in from Japan, never seen the harsh UK winters completely stock and unmodified example. Our specialist team hand picks the highest quality vehicles available in Japan, so when they came across this they immediately informed us this is one to get! In spite of all the top end dealers in Japan and across the world trying to get hold of the car, we were fortunate enough to be able to secure and bring it over to the U.K.
First impressions the bodywork is in brilliant condition for the age and has really been cherished by its owner in Japan. Being a Grade 4 it has no repair history, it’s rare to find an original straight stock example such as this. The paintwork has a deep glossy shine and looks absolutely stunning in low or bright light.
Interior is in excellent condition, completely stock only upgrade being the stereo. It retains the original factory steering wheel/gear and gaiters all in good condition. The dash is clean; all the carpet and plastic trims are immaculate around the whole car; rear seats are like new.
It’s not just exceptionally clean on top, underneath has to be seen to be appreciated- quite hard to believe this cult classic is 18 years old as the condition puts most newer cars to shame! Just check out the detailed chassis pictures and you will understand; all suspension components, chassis, boot are in immaculate rust-free condition.
As you would expect from an Evo of this standard it drives beautifully starts faultlessly holds idle and pulls through the gears just as it would when it rolled out of the factory. This Evo is completely stock from the standard Mitsubishi air box right down to the factory exhaust this really is one for the collectors as they are extremely rare to find in this condition.
The iconic 4G63T Engine pulls boisterously throughout the rev range without any hesitation; Gearbox is nice and fluent with no crunches. There are no knocks or rattles from the suspension; this is exactly how Mitsubishi intended the car to drive from factory.
The early model Evolutions are now extremely sought after worldwide, with prices increasing in Japan it is considered the next big thing in the burgeoning classic and performance car market.
Sourcing examples like this is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Overall if you are after a truly cherished example to enjoy yourself, to be part of a collection or as an investment look no further.
Reference #8972467 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Mitsubishi in Bedford (5)
- Used Mitsubishi in Cambridge (23)
- Used Mitsubishi in Chelmsford (10)
- Used Mitsubishi in Grays (6)
- Used Mitsubishi in Harlow (5)
- Used Mitsubishi in Hemel Hempstead (43)
- Used Mitsubishi in Hertford (2)
- Used Mitsubishi in King's Lynn (2)
- Used Mitsubishi in Norwich (4)
- Used Mitsubishi in Peterborough (4)
- Used Mitsubishi in South Ockendon (11)
- Used cars in Bedford (1105)
- Used cars in Bristol (1377)
- Used cars in Bury (1021)
- Used cars in Cambridge (1012)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1446)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1408)
- Used cars in Derby (1080)
- Used cars in Leeds (1429)
- Used cars in Leicester (1335)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1423)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1416)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9372)
- Used cars in East of England (14413)
- Used cars in London (4888)
- Used cars in North East (3836)
- Used cars in North West (12271)
- Used cars in Scotland (5558)
- Used cars in South East (15553)
- Used cars in South West (7897)
- Used cars in Wales (4790)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7613)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10794)
No recent searches