• Manual 6 speed from factory
• 120,000km Genuine (75,000miles)
• Japanese auction grade 4 (No accident history)
• Fresh import just arrived from Japan
• Only Approx 200-250 Evo GT wagons ever made (Manual 6 speeds)
• HJA Stock code: HJA412
• Worldwide shipping service available
• Vehicle is with us in the U.K, registered and ready to go
• Lower tax bracket £255 for 12 months
• Long- or short-term storage solutions available
• Cambelt & Water pump changed (Feb 2018) at 104,650 KM
• Brand new Toyo proxies fitted on arrival
• Many more pics will be available on our website and Facebook page
HJA bring you this stunning and rare Mitsubishi Evolution 9 GT wagon fresh in from Japan. The Wagon gets the same turbocharged 2-litre engine that debuted in the Evo IX saloon, complete with its sophisticated MIVEC variable valve timing system and six-speed manual from factory.
The condition of this car is fantastic throughout, paintwork still has a deep gloss and being a Grade 4 has no accident history. As you can see from the pics the interior is also in great condition with no excessive wear to any of the seats, carpet or interior trims.
Drives absolutely superb, engine pulls strong throughout the rev range, Gearbox is smooth with no crunches and clutch holds the power perfectly.
Bottom-end torque response is beefy and comes on hot and strong from 2500rpm, while at the top-end you can enjoy a deluge of free-flowing revs. That's the beauty of the MIVEC system, in that it allows you ready access to the considerable all that the engine has to give, but if you're stuck in slow-moving city traffic it gives you the luxury of shunt-free progress.
The handling has been improved with the use HKS coilovers which give a firmer ride over stock but still comfortable for everyday use.
Chassis/underbody is in great condition with no major rust issues associated with cars that have been subjected to use in harsh U/K winters.
This is a real genuine example that has been well taken care of by the owner in Japan, they really don’t come around too often in this overall condition.
Some more info about these amazing machines:
Mitsubishi tells us that the Wagon generates 276bhp, though after spending some quality time behind the wheel, we think something in excess of 315bhp is closer to the mark. From zero to 62mph, our stopwatch measured the Wagon at 4.8sec, just fractions behind the Evo four-door.
The six-speed manual has deliciously short throws and is ideally matched to the engine's torque curve. So how fast is the Evo Wagon? Around Japan's most popular race track, the 2.1km-long Tsukuba Circuit near Tokyo, it clocked an impressive 1min 7sec, a mere one second off the pace of its booted brother.
Just like the saloon, the Evo Wagon employs MacPherson struts on the front and a multi-link on the rear with the same rally-bred body rigidity. And just like the saloon, the Wagon feels rock-solid in the corners with minimum body-roll, while the ride quality is noticeably better and more compliant than that of the Evo currently on sale in Europe.
Throw it into a corner and the Wagon turns in fast as the extra kilos at the rear get the tail moving and the nose turned-in, while the front-mounted helical LSD and ACD keep the nose in check. At the limits of adhesion, either understeer or oversteer is there for the taking.
With no AYC to get in the way of a good slide, and the extra rear weight making it easier to provoke rear-end breakaway, the Wagon can be chucked into prolonged power-slides all day long. And unlike the four-door, which 'floats' its rear inside tyre in tight, fast corners, you can actually feel all four tyres in contact with the road, even though the quick corners.
With four-piston Brembo callipers up front, sports pads and large rotors, the brakes wipe speed off instantly and feel perfectly balanced under-foot.
The Evo IX Wagon is without doubt the fastest- cornering wagon on the planet (at least until new versions of the Audi RS6 and RS4 Avants arrive to challenge its supremacy). The way you can whip it through corners faster than just about any supercar makes you feel as though you're ready to take on the likes of Petter Solberg.
Sourcing examples like this is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Overall if you are after a cherished example to enjoy yourself, to be part of a collection or as an investment look no further.
HKS boost controller (3 boost settings)
HKS Air filter
HKS coilovers hypermax SP IV
Ralliart bonnet heat shield
Custom made Titanium exhaust (beautifully made and sounding exhaust)
Defi boost gauge
Raliart rear bumper exhaust shield
Reference #10433320 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeEstate
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Mitsubishi in Bedford (2)
- Used Mitsubishi in Broxbourne (1)
- Used Mitsubishi in Chelmsford (8)
- Used Mitsubishi in Harlow (7)
- Used Mitsubishi in Hatfield (1)
- Used Mitsubishi in Hemel Hempstead (58)
- Used Mitsubishi in Ipswich (1)
- Used Mitsubishi in Peterborough (5)
- Used Mitsubishi in Sandy (1)
- Used Mitsubishi in South Ockendon (6)
- Used Mitsubishi in Wickford (2)
- Used cars in Bedford (1063)
- Used cars in Bristol (989)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1611)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1005)
- Used cars in Derby (1207)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1236)
- Used cars in Leeds (1199)
- Used cars in Leicester (1684)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1730)
- Used cars in Reading (964)
- Used cars in Swindon (1098)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9646)
- Used cars in East of England (11792)
- Used cars in London (4892)
- Used cars in North East (3857)
- Used cars in North West (12243)
- Used cars in Scotland (6189)
- Used cars in South East (14192)
- Used cars in South West (7492)
- Used cars in Wales (4634)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7177)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9423)
No recent searches