In 1990, Lamborghini S.p.A introduced their latest mid-engine supercar, and of course continued their tradition of naming the cars after Italian fighting bulls. This monstrous car was named after a ferocious example raised by the Duke of Veragua in the 19th century known as ‘’Diablo’’, or in English, Devil.
The Diablo was a 2 door, rear wheel drive, mid-engine Coupe powered by a 5.7 Litre V12 engine which produced 490 horsepower which found its way to the tarmac via a 5-speed manual transmission, resulting in a 0-60 time of just 4.5 seconds and a top speed of 202 mph.
This awesome car was the first to grace the ‘SV’ badge since the Miura, but with the badge of course came increased power which was now 510 bhp alongside other improvements/upgrades. These included larger front brakes, an adjustable spoiler and three piece wheels. It is believed that this is one of just a few examples to feature this colour combination. The car features SE30/Monterrey edition side skirts and rear bumper, colour coded adjustable rear spoiler, carbon fibre rear light surrounds and dual fog lamps. The car’s interior is as impressive as the bodywork and is fitted with the correct combination of factory specified half leather and half alcantara. The interior features a number of carbon fibre additions such as the door sills, steering wheel cowl, centre console and dash surround. The SV is fitted with a Focal audio sound system with an integrated Navigation package.
Delivered new in January of 1998 by Lamborghini G.B of Reading to a Mr Cookson whom had the car maintained within the main dealer network for its first 2 services. The car has since been looked after by the reputable specialist Carrera Sport of West Sussex, evidence from numerous invoices as well as stamps in the cars original service book as well as a documentation folder will support this. In 2015 prior to the car being sold Carrera Sport carried out an engine out service in which no expense was spared to keep this Diablo totally ‘’On the button’’.
With the car is an extensive history file, numerous invoices, original service book, hand book, V5C’s and MOT’s.
An incredible, rare manual supercar with so much presence and style complete with a well-documented history and exceptional provenance.
Reference #9220769 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Simon Furlonger Specialist Cars
- Used Other Makes in Abingdon (2)
- Used Other Makes in Ashford (4)
- Used Other Makes in Bordon (5)
- Used Other Makes in Chipping Norton (6)
- Used Other Makes in Dover (2)
- Used Other Makes in High Wycombe (2)
- Used Other Makes in Princes Risborough (2)
- Used Other Makes in Reading (2)
- Used Other Makes in Swanley (5)
- Used Other Makes in Weybridge (4)
- Used Other Makes in Worthing (2)
- Used cars in Bristol (1119)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1308)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1225)
- Used cars in Derby (1189)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1303)
- Used cars in Leeds (1493)
- Used cars in Leicester (1198)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1234)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1487)
- Used cars in Reading (1160)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1080)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8109)
- Used cars in East of England (10651)
- Used cars in London (3261)
- Used cars in North East (4559)
- Used cars in North West (9748)
- Used cars in Scotland (5825)
- Used cars in South East (13150)
- Used cars in South West (6729)
- Used cars in Wales (4634)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8916)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9877)
No recent searches