Built in a 30,000 sq ft facility in Arizona, Vintage Motorcars have been building these Speedsters for over 30 years. With in excess of 3,500 cars delivered to date, they account for over 90% of Speedsters sold worldwide.
Now available in the UK, they are the market-leader by a vast margin.
The build-quality and panel-fit is exemplary. The craftsmanship is second-to-none. The GRP panels are visually indistinguishable from metal, and the attention to detail and authenticity is unrivalled.
Put simply, if you’re considering buying a Speedster, then this is the car for you, and AutoVero always has new cars in stock or on order.
Alternatively why not order your very own ‘new’ Speedster personalised to your exacting requirements.
With prices starting at £34,965 on-the-road, the options list is vast.
Whether you want a 1.9L engine, an ‘outlaw’ look, RHD or LHD, or a very specific body colour with a custom interior, we will help you spec’ your perfect Speedster, using our digital configurator.
To order your ’new’ car, only a minimal £5,000 deposit is required with nothing more to pay until your car arrives. And when it does arrive, we can also help arrange finance at very favourable rates.
Added to which, unlike other Speedsters, our cars are registered as historic and will be supplied on an age related number plate, exempt from both road tax and ULEZ.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Whether you’re just looking for a bit of advice, or you wish to arrange a test-drive, we’re here to assist you by delivering a Speedster that exceeds your expectations.
More information can be found on our website
- LayoutRear Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
A chesil Speedster in its real life with an original 356 engine/badges wheels and chassis components Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
This is one of my dream cars. An original German machine. I have owned a B Coupe but an 'A' is what I have always wanted.
I cannot wait to have this car built up with better running gear and a hot 48IDA fed engine.
Does someone say Tube framed running 911 suspension... Read the full summary
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Auto Vero
- Used Porsche in Bromley (21)
- Used Porsche in Chiswick (30)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (42)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (29)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (40)
- Used Porsche in Fulham (9)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (31)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (47)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (17)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (44)
- Used Porsche in Uxbridge (11)
- Used cars in Bristol (1214)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1203)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1299)
- Used cars in Derby (1161)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1073)
- Used cars in Leeds (1514)
- Used cars in Leicester (1149)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1239)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1434)
- Used cars in Reading (1190)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1015)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8541)
- Used cars in East of England (10768)
- Used cars in London (3728)
- Used cars in North East (4456)
- Used cars in North West (9666)
- Used cars in Scotland (5084)
- Used cars in South East (13038)
- Used cars in South West (7101)
- Used cars in Wales (4393)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7810)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9410)
No recent searches