Guards Red Paint, Drilled Disc Brakes, Black Calipers, Leatherette Interior, Electric Adjustable Seats, Air Conditioning, Electric Windows, Rear Seatbelts, Central Cup Holders, Driver Airbag, Fog Lights
Finished in a striking coat of classic Guards Red, the sleek and elegant proportions of this rare factory wide body 964 retain a beautiful deep gloss across its wide arches and turbo look panels. 1 of just 1,200 produced worldwide. The bodywork is in excellent condition, almost completely free from and marks or chips throughout. Further details around the car match the low mileage and superb condition with the rubber seals still supple and the lights completely free from any cracks or fogging.
The tan hood, is free from any wear or fading and offsets the vibrant red to create a classic colour combination.
This car was specified with period light grey/white Linen Leatherette seats which contrast nicely against the Guards red coachwork. The seats and door cards present in good condition with minimal wear or discolouration. The cabin carpets also matching to complete the classic colour way.
The correct black steering wheel and matching black dash are also present and free from unsightly scratches or marks. The layout is simple but familiar; providing just the necessary information to ensure nothing detracts from the 964’s driving experience.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
You can sense the provenance of the Porsche product on start-up as the air-cooled engine erupts into life with a familiar sound, before settling to a smooth and consistent idle. The mechanics throughout in perfect working order on this well cared for example.
The 4-Speed automatic gearbox shifts nicely and also allows for manual up and down shifts to get the most out of the glorious flat-6 when the time arises.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The wheels look new and untouched, with no kerbing marks or blemishes and are wrapped in a set of Dunlop tyres with near new tread depth.
Black Porsche calipers and drilled steel discs provide plenty of stopping power on demand.
This 964 was first registered on 22/04/1992 in Tokyo where it remained until the end of 2019 when it was imported to the UK.
The car has a comprehensive Japanese history, with 14 stamps in the service book and 22 detailed service invoices verifying the remarkably low mileage it has covered over the last 28 years.
A Porsche leather folder, drivers manual, service books and Japanese service book are all present with the car, as is the correct key and spare.
The car is UK registered with all EU taxes paid.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
Reference #10332221 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power247 bhp
- Top speed163 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.5 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (35)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (49)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (32)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (45)
- Used Porsche in Iver (26)
- Used Porsche in Maidenhead (21)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (30)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (29)
- Used Porsche in Reading (36)
- Used Porsche in Slough (74)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (26)
- Used cars in Bedford (1093)
- Used cars in Bristol (1396)
- Used cars in Bury (1077)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1410)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1382)
- Used cars in Derby (1052)
- Used cars in Leeds (1358)
- Used cars in Leicester (1258)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1507)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1392)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1003)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9013)
- Used cars in East of England (14114)
- Used cars in London (4834)
- Used cars in North East (3758)
- Used cars in North West (12292)
- Used cars in Scotland (5474)
- Used cars in South East (15533)
- Used cars in South West (7787)
- Used cars in Wales (4528)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7705)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10628)
No recent searches