/// WALKAROUND VIDEO, ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, AND INSPECTION REPORT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST + FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 150 MILES ///
UK-supplied right-hand drive (C16), Five-speed manual transmission, Electric soft-top in dark blue with tonneaux cover, Sports seats, Graduated tint windscreen, Alpine CD player with Bluetooth and USB, Electric windows, Electrically operated door mirrors, Electrically operated rear spoiler, Space saver spare wheel, Toolkit.
This low mileage Carrera 4 Cabriolet looks magnificent in Grand Prix White. The gleaming paintwork presents to a remarkably high standard with hardly an imperfection in sight. At the front end there are very few chips or blemishes to be found, with absolutely no door dings or scratches to report on either side. Looking closer, the lights and rear reflector are all clear and free from any signs of moisture ingress. The electric folding soft-top operates smoothly at the touch of a button and tucks away neatly beneath the colour-matched tonneaux cover once lowered.
With factory Sports seats the striking blue cabin is a great place to be, especially with the top down. The deep bolsters are hugely supportive and remain in good shape; the steering wheel is also in fine condition with minimal wear to report. In the footwells you’ll find blue carpets with protective Porsche overmats. Blue leather extends to the dash and door cards, all presenting well, with the only non-standard item being an aftermarket CD player with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
The 911 has been really well maintained from new. The original maintenance booklet is present and correct with every service stamp up to 59k miles with all the remaining services invoiced. The current owner has spent an eye-watering £10k on the car with Jaz Porsche over the last five years, bringing it to the excellent standard you see here. The most recent service was carried out in June 2019 at the current mileage of 66k. We have just had the car fully inspected prior to sale with no issues to report.
WHEELS, TYRES AND BRAKES
As an early 964 this example sits on the original ‘Design 90’ alloys, all in great shape. The wheels are wrapped in a matching set of Continental tyres with plenty of tread remaining at each corner. Out on the road the brakes do a fine job of pulling the car to a halt quickly and in a straight line; the front discs, pads and sensors were replaced at 60k miles.
The Porsche was first registered in April 1993; it was supplied new by Five Oaks Garage (Porsche) in Jersey. Five Oaks went on to service the car five times, with specialist services thereafter. Since 2014 it has been looked after solely by prominent marque specialist, Jaz Porsche. The current owner has spent a great deal on ensuring the car remains in first-rate mechanical order. It has been serviced at the following mileages: 2k, 11k, 17k, 24k, 29k, 46k, 58k, 59k, 62k, 64k, and most recently at 66k miles in June 2019.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
Worldwide shipping is available on request.
Tel - 01420 479909
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
For updates of new stock please join us on Facebook and Instagram.
SIMILAR REQUIRED /// Please get in contact if you are thinking of selling a similar classic car - we'll even collect it FREE OF CHARGE!
We are always looking for high quality, low mileage classic cars with good service history from the early 1970s to the 2000s. If you are looking to take the hassle out of selling your car privately then please don't hesitate to get in contact. We offer a professional and friendly service with two different sales options detailed below...
SALE OR RETURN – This option achieves the best possible price for your car and removes the hassle of having to prepare, advertise, arrange viewings and organise payment with potential buyers. You can rest assured that your car will be pampered in our heated indoor showroom and kept in safe hands during the process.
OUTRIGHT PURCHASE – This is a quick and easy way to sell your car. The funds will be securely transferred the same day to your designated bank account.
Reference #9847182 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power247 bhp
- Top speed162 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.7 secs
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 1
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (37)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (59)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (33)
- Used Porsche in High Wycombe (23)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (52)
- Used Porsche in Iver (26)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (33)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (42)
- Used Porsche in Reading (34)
- Used Porsche in Slough (74)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (28)
- Used cars in Bedford (1276)
- Used cars in Bury (1303)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1833)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1302)
- Used cars in Derby (1351)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1272)
- Used cars in Leeds (1571)
- Used cars in Leicester (1898)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2033)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1262)
- Used cars in Swindon (1186)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11812)
- Used cars in East of England (13958)
- Used cars in London (5357)
- Used cars in North East (4390)
- Used cars in North West (14112)
- Used cars in Scotland (6658)
- Used cars in South East (15945)
- Used cars in South West (8528)
- Used cars in Wales (5092)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8057)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12595)
No recent searches