Colour – Guards Red
Engine Capacity: 3600cc
Mileage:58k km ( approx. 36.5k miles)
About the 964 RS Lightweight
In 1992, Porsche produced a lightweight, rear-wheel-drive only version of the 964 called the Carrera RS.The RS was fitted with a revised version of the standard engine titled M64/03 internally which had an increased power output of 256hp and a lightweight flywheel coupled to the G50/10 gearbox with closer ratios, asymmetrical Limited Slip Differential and steel synchromesh.A stripped-out interior devoid of luxuries such as electric windows, rear seats, air conditioning, and cruise control were part of the RS package, as were the bucket front seats. The bonnet was made of aluminium, the chassis was seam welded, and sound deadening was deleted. Furthermore, the glass was thinner in the doors and rear window. The Carrera RS is approximately 155 kg lighter than the standard model.
This car has been owned by the last owner for 11 years and been well cared for. The car underwent a full respray in 2004 and despite that being 14 years ago, the paintwork on this car is stunning. The car comes with the original mag wheels which have just been restored to the original glory (please note car is sitting on cup1 wheels for day to day usage).
There is a comprehensive folder of information from previous owners as you would expect and hope for, as well as original service book pack.
Every Porsche that we offer for sale has been fully inspected by us and only goes into our showroom once we are happy with the quality both mechanically and cosmetically. We offer a free 12 month inhouse comprehensive warranty on all our cars to give you reassurance that buying from Nine Excellence is an excellent choice. Finance and Part Exchange are both available.
We have just had the car fully detailed and it will come on delivery with full service and MOT.
Nine Excellence are the leading Independent Porsche Specialists, so you can be assured that this example is in superb condition.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power260 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions309 (g/km)
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width1,735 mm
Previous Owners 6
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Nine Excellence Limited
- Used Porsche in Banbury (28)
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (31)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (47)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (49)
- Used Porsche in Guildford (46)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (44)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (35)
- Used Porsche in Reading (53)
- Used Porsche in Slough (89)
- Used Porsche in Tonbridge (31)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (32)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1460)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1242)
- Used cars in Derby (1423)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1265)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1252)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1683)
- Used cars in Leeds (1846)
- Used cars in Leicester (1327)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1235)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1627)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1231)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9489)
- Used cars in East of England (9956)
- Used cars in London (3242)
- Used cars in North East (5574)
- Used cars in North West (10860)
- Used cars in Scotland (7460)
- Used cars in South East (13725)
- Used cars in South West (8392)
- Used cars in Wales (5172)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9687)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12334)
No recent searches