Engine Size – 3.3
Mileage – 42,992
Colour – GP White
Interior – Classic Grey
The Porsche 964 was first available in 1989 and was designed by Benjamin Dimson. The 964 being called “Carrera 4” meaning all-wheel drive then the “Carrera 2” coming out in 1990 meaning rear wheel drive. (Porsche have never created a front wheel drive). The 964 can be bought as a coupe, Targa or cabriolet. The engine Inside a 964 was a 3.3 litre M64/03 flat 6.
Production finished in February 1994 with the last of the X88 / Flatnose. 406 cars were produced for the North American market and 1001 for the rest of the world – worldwide total 1407.
In stock now we have this immaculate full nut & bolt restoration Porsche 964 Turbo which has been subject to a no expense spared restoration by ourselves.
In 2011 the car came into storage with us for one of our major collectors. On his behalf we carried out an extensive restoration to total concours condition, in the region of 500 hours labour, to make it the best in the world. The engine was rebuilt, as were the brakes, suspension etc, everything was stripped, powder coated or replated and then rebuilt. Inside the full interior was either retrimmed or reconnolised.
• Sports seat, left, electrical height adjustment
•Sports seat, right, electrical height adjustment
The car has had a nice service history from a combination of Official Porsche Centres and independent specialists.
As always this car comes with our 12 months warranty, tax, mot as well as a car cover and optimate.
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
This is my ultimate dream car, 964 cabriolet.
Expensive... but I love spending money on it! This is just because i'm slowly going through the whole car replacing worn parts with better ones.
You know you have the perfect car for you, when you get out and walk away and can't take your eyes... Read the full summary
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Specialist Cars of Malton Ltd
- Used Porsche in Harrogate (21)
- Used Porsche in Huddersfield (17)
- Used Porsche in Keighley (7)
- Used Porsche in Knaresborough (72)
- Used Porsche in Leeds (61)
- Used Porsche in Malton (40)
- Used Porsche in Sheffield (63)
- Used Porsche in Shipley (10)
- Used Porsche in Wakefield (8)
- Used Porsche in Wetherby (9)
- Used Porsche in York (29)
- Used cars in Bristol (1119)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1294)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1218)
- Used cars in Derby (1185)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1303)
- Used cars in Leeds (1489)
- Used cars in Leicester (1183)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1207)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1471)
- Used cars in Reading (1157)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1071)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8037)
- Used cars in East of England (10643)
- Used cars in London (3237)
- Used cars in North East (4554)
- Used cars in North West (9722)
- Used cars in Scotland (5802)
- Used cars in South East (13135)
- Used cars in South West (6740)
- Used cars in Wales (4737)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8788)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9823)
No recent searches