Sports seats, Alpine head unit, Electronically adjustable rear spoiler, Electric windows, Electric mirrors, Tool kit, Jack, Porsche Immobiliser system, AC, 12v Socket.
This Carrera 2S looks particularly charming in Zenith blue; a truly complimentary colour to the elegant proportions of the last air cooled 911. The satin like appearance of the bodywork has been carefully prepared and retains its deep glossy finish. The front end of the car is remarkably clean with only a few minimal stone chips to the front PU to report.
The mirrors and wider rear arches are in equally good order; displaying no major marks or chips, whilst lights remain crack and moisture free.
The cabin of the 993 has a more refined approach to the positioning of the controls and switches compared with previous models. The plush interior is beautifully assembled, you are met with the familiar feeling of real quality and craftsmanship synonymous with Porsche design. The leather remains tight and clean with only the lightest signs of use to the drivers bolster.
Carpet and mat set are in good order whilst door cards, dash fit and operation are as you would expect for a car that has covered such minimal mileage.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
The 3.6 litre is a perfectly elastic powertrain at both ends of the rev range and tractability is at the core of what makes the 993 so user-friendly. When you ignite the flat-six, it’s turbine-smooth and surprisingly quiet at low revs. But push the floor-hinged throttle a little further and the familiar hollow air-cooled bark murmurs satisfyingly around the cabin.
The engine bay presents dry and clean and in perfect mechanical order having only covered nominal mileage.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
These Turbo Twist 18” alloys present very well with no curb marks or lacquer peel, wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport all round showing ample tread depth.
This Carrera 2S was originally supplied from Japan by Mitsuwa Porsche main dealer on 12/08/1997. It benefits from regular maintenance carried out through the Porsche Main Dealer network and marque specialists at the following intervals:
3570km – 3000km/6 month inspection
6285km, 10,149km, 11,753km, 18,700km, 20,200km, 23,987km, 24,400km, 28,943km, 29,511km
The original owners manual and stamped service book feature in the history file alongside two original spare keys.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #6964942 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power281 bhp
- Top speed165 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
ext col: Arctic silver
int col: Flamenco red
Mods: 18 inch cargraphic split rims.
More to come. Read the full summary
- 100,000 miles
- 282 bhp
- 5,132 miles
- 255 bhp
- 3,500 miles
- 255 bhp
- Used Porsche in Banbury (41)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (39)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (59)
- Used Porsche in Guildford (47)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (89)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (29)
- Used Porsche in Pulborough (40)
- Used Porsche in Reading (49)
- Used Porsche in Slough (100)
- Used Porsche in West Byfleet (25)
- Used Porsche in Woking (30)
- Used cars in Bristol (1299)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1281)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1089)
- Used cars in Derby (1869)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1066)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1544)
- Used cars in Leeds (1828)
- Used cars in Leicester (1078)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1464)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1701)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1382)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10730)
- Used cars in East of England (10985)
- Used cars in London (3763)
- Used cars in North East (5194)
- Used cars in North West (12035)
- Used cars in Scotland (6848)
- Used cars in South East (16594)
- Used cars in South West (8232)
- Used cars in Wales (4604)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9750)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11524)
No recent searches