2003 registration. 47,000 miles.
4 wheel drive, 6 speed.
LS376/525 V8 Crate Engine.
489 lb.-ft. @ 4,400 rpm 525 hp @ 6,300 rpm. Engine has approx. 3k miles on it from new.
I have carried out a few mods to the engine to address a couple of known weak points: Uprated trunnion bearings (in the rocker arms), and an uprated timing dampener (stock item does not like high lift cams)
The engine runs a low profile corvette sump for good ground clearance.
Ceramic coated headers, full stainless exhaust system with high flow cats. Makes an awesome sound, but looks stock from the rear of the car.
Contrary to belief, the V8 engine is slightly lighter than the flat 6 it replaces. NO IMS/bore score worries here. These engines are pretty much bullet proof, and cheap to service/maintain. There is also loads of room in the engine bay as opposed to the flat 6.
The car keeps the all important power steering and air conditioning, which is ice cold.
I built this car meticulously over a 1 year period. There has been no expense spared. All parts have been expertly crafted and it shows. The car also benefits from new rads/condensers/brackets.
The car looks stock from the outside, until you hear it or look in the engine bay 😊
Running an Emerald M3D ECU with fully mapped/integrated CanBus comms, so the digital dash is FULLY functional. 3 switchable maps.
PFC brake pads – carbon metallic/very expensive
Alloy wheels as new
Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres (very sticky/high performance)
Top of the range Pioneer double din head unit with uprated speakers all round, and new AMPS. Handsfree phone/apple car play/SD card etc.
Full suspension and control arms refreshed/replace 2k miles ago.
If you ever watched Gas Monkey Garage, they did one of these – Mines the same with more power!😊
I have fully documented the build, with tons of information and receipts.
Full hardtop, carry stand and dust cover included.
Optional genuine Porsche GT3 RS front bumper available if req (Big ££££ to buy).
Any questions please call Mark on 07968119080. Car is in Somerset.
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size6,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power525 bhp
- Torque273 lbs/ft
- Top speed177 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3.5 secs
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy25.0 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions274 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,305 mm
- Vehicle width1,770 mm
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Private Seller
Private Seller, Somerset, United Kingdom
- Used Porsche in Bristol (52)
- Used Porsche in Calne (9)
- Used Porsche in Chippenham (19)
- Used Porsche in Devizes (9)
- Used Porsche in Exeter (26)
- Used Porsche in Ferndown (31)
- Used Porsche in Poole (8)
- Used Porsche in Saltash (11)
- Used Porsche in South Molton (9)
- Used Porsche in Swindon (37)
- Used Porsche in Tewkesbury (47)
- Used cars in Bristol (1145)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1594)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1175)
- Used cars in Derby (1115)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1191)
- Used cars in Leeds (1711)
- Used cars in Leicester (1183)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1263)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1442)
- Used cars in Reading (1063)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1054)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8715)
- Used cars in East of England (10494)
- Used cars in London (3696)
- Used cars in North East (4282)
- Used cars in North West (10178)
- Used cars in Scotland (5662)
- Used cars in South East (13354)
- Used cars in South West (6863)
- Used cars in Wales (4659)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8235)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9829)
No recent searches