Offered here is a very well spec’d 997 with a host of rare and fantastic factory options - I have the complete spec sheet and can email it over if required. Main things to note are the superb PCCB (Carbon Ceramic Brakes) that are in excellent order, Sports Chrono Plus (adjustable dampeners etc), Sports Seats, Leather Trimmed Dash, Xenons, 19 inch Carrera S Wheels, Mulit-function steering wheel, NAV, Bose etc the list goes on.
As you can see it’s classic Porsche silver with brown leather and it is in fantastic order throughout. The exterior is very clean and tidy and it has covered only 70,000 miles so there are some minor stone chips to the front end to be expected but nothing untoward whatsoever. The interior reflects the same level of care and of course has some minor wear to be expected but it is overall in lovely order and is a great place to be with the leather trimmed dash and sports seats. On the road it drives superb and just feels really great.
I purchased this 997 in April this year and have loved every moment of owning this fantastic car and I liked it so much I went and purchased a GT3 Clubsport and I can’t justify having both cars.
I’m a huge petrolhead having owned lots of interesting and fun cars. We all know a 911 is a must have at some point in ones life and these early gen 1 997s represent fantastic value for money. It’s a low owner car with lots of recent work carried out. Cridfords (who supplied the car to its last owner who had it over 10 years) looked at the car just before I bought it and confirmed it was in good order without any signs of engine issues. No tapping, no blackening of the exhaust tips etc and it doesn’t use oil. I’ve also just had it serviced at RPM Technik with only a small list of advisories most of which have been sorted with genuine parts since so you know exactly what you are buying. They also carried out a borescope with no issues to report as well as just having a recent pre purchase inspection carried out and a second borescope - again with no issues so you can rest assured it’s in great order throughout.
In October 2016 at 66,670 miles Cridfords carried out almost £6000 worth of work which included the following (invoice present too)
- Major service inc plugs, new coil packs, drive belt, brake fluid change etc.
- Remove engine and replace clutch, clutch fork, dual mass flywheel, slave cylinder, RMS and IMS seal etc.
- Replace all coolant pipes.
- AC service inc new AC pipes.
- New cooling fan.
- 4 wheel alignment.
- Lots of other small items replaced.
It drives superb and as previously mentioned has also just been serviced at RPM Technik (August 2019 - 69,700 miles) with some advisories that are as follows.
- Front shock absorber pistons corroded at top mounts.
- Oil weep from tandem pump (this has been replaced).
- Fuel cap seal splitting.
- Play in inner rack arms / track rod ends (these have been replaced along with a 4 wheel alignment)
- Silenced exhaust brackets corroded.
- Exhaust manifold to cat fixings corroded (exhaust not blowing)
- Rattle from centre console - (this has been rectified)
- Battery weak (has since been replaced)
Also a full pre purchase inspection was carried out today (17th March 2020) by a local Porsche specialist. This was at a cost of £600 and was organised by a possible buyer but they had to hold on the purchase due to the current Corona Virus situation and the uncertainty of their work.
The inspection consisted of yet another borescope and compression test with no issues to report as well as a full health check. The borescope came back as all OK and the compression test results were all in 10 percent of each other. So you can rest assured that the engine is in good health and will be so for many years to come if looked after properly. I’m sure the aforementioned specialist would discuss the car with you if required but I would have to arrange this for a serious buyer.
There were some very minor issues that were picked up on such a minor play in roll bar droplinks etc but nothing noteworthy that needs rectifying at this time. All the important jobs have been done.
I’ve just had the wheels refurbished as well as the clear film stone chip protectors on the NSR and OSR wheel arches replaced so she’s good to go and be enjoyed. Only some minor jobs as listed which can be sorted out as and when. At least you know exactly what you are buying. All the tyres are also excellent all round with Pirelli’s on the front and Bridgestones on the rear.
There are other invoices in the history for services and other works carried. It has had only 2 previous owners and included is a stamped service book, both keys are present and working, MOTd until April (I will get a fresh MOT as part of the sale), it’s HPI clear (I have the report) and fitted with a tracker too.
Absolutely any inspection is welcome!
Any questions or to arrange a viewing please get in touch. 07825 443 632.
Reference #10191333 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power355 bhp
- Torque295 lbs/ft
- Top speed182 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.8 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy24.6 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions277 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,300 mm
- Vehicle width1,808 mm
Previous Owners 2
Phone the seller07825443632
Or send a message
Private Seller, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (38)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (60)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (33)
- Used Porsche in High Wycombe (23)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (51)
- Used Porsche in Iver (29)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (33)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (42)
- Used Porsche in Reading (32)
- Used Porsche in Slough (73)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (29)
- Used cars in Bedford (1279)
- Used cars in Bristol (1165)
- Used cars in Bury (1348)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1829)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1327)
- Used cars in Derby (1357)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1261)
- Used cars in Leeds (1568)
- Used cars in Leicester (1896)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2052)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1277)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11906)
- Used cars in East of England (13963)
- Used cars in London (5420)
- Used cars in North East (4389)
- Used cars in North West (14179)
- Used cars in Scotland (6664)
- Used cars in South East (15957)
- Used cars in South West (8472)
- Used cars in Wales (5145)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8042)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12641)
No recent searches