FACTORY SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:- PDK PORSCHE 7-SPEED GEARBOX, SPORTS CHRONO PACKAGE PLUS, CLIMATE CONTROL, CRUISE CONTROL, HEATED SPORTS SEATS, PASM, SWITCHABLE SPORTS EXHAUST, PCM NAVIGATION EXTENDED WITH UNIVERSAL AUDIO INTERFACE AND BLUETOOTH TELEPHONE MODULE, BOSE SOUND SYSTEM LEATHER SEAT FACINGS & STEERING WHEEL OPTION, LEATHER GEAR LEVER GAITOR AND HANDBRAKE LEVER, BLACK 19” RS SPYDER ALLOY WHEELS WITH CENTRE LOCKING, FLOOR MATS, TOP TINTED WINDSCREEN, REAR PARK ASSIST, REAR WIPER, REAR SEATS. PORSCHE VTS TRACKING ALSO FITTED.
The Porsche 911 has captivated drivers for 50 years, and this extremely well-equipped Porsche 997 GTS Coupe PDK is no exception. It boasts a large factory specification including Sports Chrono package, and looks splendid in its classic Guards Red livery.
The Porsche 911 (997) Carrera GTS, has the potential to be the best all-round 911 yet. An engine upgrade boosts power and torque and it uses the more seductive wide body from the four-wheel drive models; and features a whole host of other options. A special intake manifold, with six rather than one single flap, switches between power and torque-optimised maps. Thus, the output of the 3.8-litre flat six is raised from 380 BHP at 6500 rpm to 408 HP at 7300rpm, and although the torque figure remains at 311 lb/ft, it is produced at 200 rpm lower.
The 408 BHP Porsche 997 GTS blends the very best of the sports models in the Carrera range with the equipment level of the luxury derivatives. The GTS combines the high performance of the racetrack-inspired models with an everyday sportiness. With more power, and solid road holding, the GTS provides the best combination of power and handling.
Excellent examples of 997 GTS coupes are increasing in their collectability and have become difficult to source. Supplied new by Porsche Centre Aberdeen, it has enjoyed a full Official Porsche Centre service history. Available to view at our London showrooms.
Reference #7178080 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power408 bhp
- Torque310 lbs/ft
- Top speed189 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.4 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy27.7 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions240 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,300 mm
- Vehicle width1,852 mm
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Hexagon Classics
- Used Porsche in Bromley (20)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (46)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (26)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (40)
- Used Porsche in Fulham (8)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (31)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (47)
- Used Porsche in Mortlake (8)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (20)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (48)
- Used Porsche in Uxbridge (11)
- Used cars in Bristol (1130)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1584)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1353)
- Used cars in Derby (1128)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1189)
- Used cars in Leeds (1741)
- Used cars in Leicester (1159)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1246)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1425)
- Used cars in Reading (1086)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1010)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8613)
- Used cars in East of England (11502)
- Used cars in London (3872)
- Used cars in North East (4267)
- Used cars in North West (9543)
- Used cars in Scotland (5638)
- Used cars in South East (13703)
- Used cars in South West (6863)
- Used cars in Wales (4592)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8033)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9685)
No recent searches