Like no other road going Porsche........ think more race car than road car. If you want to witness the difference for yourself without putting numbers on the door, this is your chance.
At it's heart is a 465 bhp 2009 997 'Cup' engine, direct from the Porsche Motorsport division, installed in 2018. The instant you put your foot down, the tacho races around the dial and the engine screams like the race car it formerly powered. Corners come up quickly, responses are instantaneous; you best exercise restraint to match your skill with this Porsche.... it will bite back!
Only once in a blue moon do Porsche come along like this. Where a deep pocketed fanatic has invested his time and money to produce something that is truly unique. Few Porsche outside of competition are developed to this extent. As such, it's a fabulous opportunity for a buyer that seeks a stimulating and exciting machine and who understands the value of this package.
To start with you have the purity of a first series 996 GT3; Add to that the Cup engine, RSR-R close ratio transmission, electric power steering from Porsche Motorsport, totally adjustable rose jointed suspension by Elephant racing, enormous BG Development discs, Öhlins piggyback dampers, lightweight BBS split rims and a 12 point full cage giving security and enhancing body stiffness. You have massive stopping power and ABS brakes, but traction control, stability management and speed is all down to the driver.....the result is a 911 that is beyond the imagination of most and beyond the development budget of all but the few.
The Zanzibar pearl paint depth readings suggest it is largely original, (one of only 9 UK RHD in this colour). Inside is the multi point roll cage, crafted neatly into an unmarked interior. Seats are Recaro, Schroth harness, Momo steering wheel, Becker Traffic Pro radio and a fire extinguisher. Not much else.
Although pure race car in the performance and handling stakes, it is no track hack; this 911 is also beautiful to look at.
This is a Porsche which offers an experience like no other road going 911. It will challenge and reward a skilled driver on the track and provided you have restraint, you can enjoy an early morning drive or a tour of Europe taking in some of the legendary tracks along the way. Imagine this going through Eau Rouge.....my oh my!!!
If you work hard and want to play equally tough, this is a Porsche that adds up. A once in a lifetime experience awaits.
We have dozens of photographs and video we can share so you can see the full extent of the work that has gone into this car. Road legal, currently registered in the UK, but we can arrange shipping anywhere in the world if required.
For more information, photographs, video and to see all of our current stock, please visit our main website.
Inspection: All our cars are fully inspected and serviced to schedule by our technicians.
Reserve: Don’t lose the car you want; if you are miles away and can’t get to us immediately, we will provide detailed, accurate and honest information supported by photographs and video. We can reserve a car against a small deposit. We guarantee that if the Porsche is not as described when you come to view or when we deliver, we will give you your deposit back.
Financing: We can arrange finance (subject to status) through one of our associated lenders (including specialist 10 year classic car loans).
Delivery: We can deliver to your doorstep in the UK or arrange export anywhere in the world.
Part exchange: Any make of vehicle considered.
Porsche Finder Service: If we don’t have the Porsche you want in stock, call or email. We offer a very successful Finder Service. Let us do the hard work for you….it’s our job.
Please call 01752 840307 and ask for Dale or Andy.
Williams Crawford Passion for Porsche, established 1991. We deal with all aspects of Porsche; buy, sell, broker, service, restore, custom build, race and event preparation.
Reference #10300522 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power465 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions320 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,305 mm
- Vehicle width1,765 mm
Previous Owners -
- Used Porsche in Bristol (80)
- Used Porsche in Calne (16)
- Used Porsche in Chippenham (24)
- Used Porsche in Exeter (25)
- Used Porsche in Ferndown (32)
- Used Porsche in Marazion (9)
- Used Porsche in Poole (9)
- Used Porsche in Saltash (12)
- Used Porsche in South Molton (10)
- Used Porsche in Swindon (51)
- Used Porsche in Tewkesbury (43)
- Used cars in Bedford (1282)
- Used cars in Blackburn (1193)
- Used cars in Bury (1306)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1829)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1316)
- Used cars in Derby (1355)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1263)
- Used cars in Leeds (1570)
- Used cars in Leicester (1899)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2041)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1260)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11823)
- Used cars in East of England (13977)
- Used cars in London (5398)
- Used cars in North East (4391)
- Used cars in North West (14254)
- Used cars in Scotland (6648)
- Used cars in South East (15935)
- Used cars in South West (8488)
- Used cars in Wales (5139)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8089)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12621)
No recent searches