LHD, Front Axle Lift, Clubsport Package, Damper Control (PASM), Alloy Wheels in Gloss Black, 90L Fuel Tank, Cruise Control, Sports Bucket Seats, Delete Rear Wiper, Air Conditioning, Instrument Dials in Black, Dynamic Engine Mounts (PADM), Door Entry Guards in Carbon, Seat Belts in Guards Red, Alcantara Roof Lining, Sat Nav, Rear Section of Centre Console Alcantara, Storage Lid Alcantara with Porsche Logo, Bi-Xenon Lights, Headlight Washer System Painted, Sport Chrono Package, Auto Dimming Interior and Exterior Mirrors with Intergrated Rain Sensor.
The world famous Porsche design 911 in arguably one of its best forms yet – the GT3 RS 4.0. Finished in hugely desirable solid black the paintwork presents in excellent condition, swirl and scratch free with all metal panels showing original paint depths.
With aerodynamic upgrades, inclusive of flics at the front and a larger spoiler at the rear, downforce becomes a critical attribute to driving characteristics along with hydraulic steering, no rear steer and a race derived engine in its biggest cubic capacity, it is no surprise the limited numbered 4.0 is the pinnacle of modern Porsches for both a driver and the collector.
The adjustable carbon fibre wing, GRP engine cover and lexan rear window contribute to the lightweight theme with even the badge on the bonnet replaced by a sticker.
Although bearing more than a passing resemblance to the Cup variant with a roll cage, this interior offers all modern day-to-day considerations. With low mileage covered it presents beautifully throughout. The generous application of black and red alcantara along with the extended leather package covering the dashboard and door tops sets off the interior and links the colour coding perfectly with the exterior.
The driving position is absolutely spot on with the sports folding bucket seats combining sublime levels of road holding with excellent comfort. Front lift and cruise control as well as carbon fibre trim add to the generous spec list with further sport luxuries such as the alcantara centre console, roof lining, gear knob & sports steering wheel.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
At the time this was the most powerful naturally aspirated unit that Porsche had ever produced and remains the largest Mezger engine produced for the 911,
It fires into life with a menacing growl with that familiar GT3 RS chatter and rattle from the race spec flywheel – aurally similar to it’s RSR stablemate.
Last serviced by Porsche less than 500 miles ago it is in perfect working order with exemplary ECU data.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The GT wheels are painted in Gloss Black from factory and are wrapped in a matching set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres with excellent tread.
The lightweight alloys present as new, with no scuffs or scratches. Red brake calipers clamp to huge drilled discs with plenty of friction material on all corners.
First delivered on 24/08/2011 by Porsche Stuttgart this well spec’d black 4.0 RS is in excellent condition. Last serviced by Porsche in October 2017 under 500 miles ago it is ready to be used and enjoyed.
The car also benefits from having a Porsche warranty until November 2019.
The original owners books and leather wallet are present and correct along with the spare key.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
Reference #9580504 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size4,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power500 bhp
- Torque339 lbs/ft
- Top speed193 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3.8 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy20.5 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions326 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,280 mm
- Vehicle width1,852 mm
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact The Octane Collection
- Used Porsche in Banbury (23)
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (30)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (47)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (43)
- Used Porsche in Guildford (51)
- Used Porsche in High Wycombe (24)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (38)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (24)
- Used Porsche in Reading (60)
- Used Porsche in Slough (89)
- Used Porsche in Tonbridge (35)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1249)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1306)
- Used cars in Derby (1448)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1269)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1594)
- Used cars in Leeds (1758)
- Used cars in Leicester (1280)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1305)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1611)
- Used cars in Reading (1134)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1180)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8864)
- Used cars in East of England (9797)
- Used cars in London (3306)
- Used cars in North East (5003)
- Used cars in North West (10460)
- Used cars in Scotland (6694)
- Used cars in South East (13163)
- Used cars in South West (7916)
- Used cars in Wales (4647)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8679)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11406)
No recent searches