At the time it was the most expensive Porsche on the American market but became an immediate success and now very collectible as a 'one-year-only' production model.
According to the Porsche Cars GB 'Letter of Origin', this beautiful LHD Porsche 911L 2.0 Short Wheel Base (SWB) car - VIN No: 11805312 and Engine No: 3281019 is a 'matching numbers' car and was built at Porsche's Zuffenhausen works on 9th April 1968. It is a rare 911L 852 SWB Coupe which was only produced for one year and was originally finished when new in Burgundy Red over a black leatherette interior and was equipped with a 5 Speed Manual transmission, Tinted Glass, electric Sun Roof and original Fuchs Alloy wheels.
It was delivered new to its first owner in Oakland, California and first registered on 25th June 1968 and it is believed to have been a one owner car in very good original and rust-free condition when it was purchased in 2000 and imported to the UK.
It was registered here on 1st November 2000 and has received much restoration work over the years with a considerable amount of expenditure and most recently during the current ownership since 2010.
The car was the subject of a high quality body restoration and full repaint in Silver Metallic in 2017 by a renowned specialist, but the interior is very much original save the front seats which have new covers and in very nice condition. The Engine was rebuilt by Porsche specialist No5 Garage in October 2006 @ 74,300 miles and the Gearbox was rebuilt by Porsche specialist Francis Tuthill in 2008.
The car has been serviced regularly by Porsche specialists Autofarm, Francis Tuthill and Cridfords over the last 9 years and it was MOT'd in March 2019 with no advisories and it has now covered a believed genuine 81,500 miles from new.
Priced very competitively and offered with a substantial history file, this is a chance to buy a beautiful, rare and desirable short-wheelbase 911 that has the pure looks of the early cars from the very beginning of the legendary Porsche 911 model-range.
Upon sale the car will be given a pre-sales service and a new MOT (although exempt) and will come with our own 6 Month Mechanical Warranty which can be upgraded and extended at additional cost if required.
Additional photographs available on request.
Car on display @ our showrooms in Mortlake, South West London
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #9981075 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power130 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 5
- Used Porsche in Bromley (15)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (21)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (26)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (58)
- Used Porsche in Hammersmith (10)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (44)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (49)
- Used Porsche in Mortlake (8)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (16)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (73)
- Used Porsche in Uxbridge (19)
- Used cars in Bedford (1230)
- Used cars in Bury (1346)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1806)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1484)
- Used cars in Derby (1306)
- Used cars in Leeds (1600)
- Used cars in Leicester (1711)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1593)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1996)
- Used cars in Reading (1233)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1219)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11653)
- Used cars in East of England (15458)
- Used cars in London (5544)
- Used cars in North East (4475)
- Used cars in North West (14310)
- Used cars in Scotland (6492)
- Used cars in South East (17194)
- Used cars in South West (8450)
- Used cars in Wales (5109)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8464)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12401)
No recent searches