This 6-speed manual 911 Turbo Coupe is currently available for viewings at official Porsche Centre in Surrey. An outstanding investment opportunity to acquire this ultra-rare and entirely original 450bhp X50 996 Turbo. Full paperwork with complete service history and official Porsche check-up with ALL findings addressed by them only a few hundred miles ago - at no expense spared! New original Porsche clutch fitted with 2-year Porsche warranty, aircon gas refilled, gearbox oil and brake fluid changes all completed as part of the recent full service at Porsche Byfleet. This 911 Turbo is truly age-defying with flawless bodywork and optimal colour combination. The specification is off the charts, fully loaded with details such as Bose sound system, factory fitted Sat Nav + mobile phone system, Porsche tracking system, heated electric memory seats and full leather interior with carbon fibre options. Car comes complete with two keys, book pack and original service book.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
Equipped from factory with the X50 power pack, this example produces 450bhp compared to the standard 420bhp. This is achieved with larger turbos, modified intercoolers and a revised ECU, all of which results in 450bhp at 5700rpm and a maximum torque figure of 457lb ft at 3500rpm.
The 996 Turbo maintains that perfect Porsche balance of style and substance with a cabin swathed in leather and graced with plenty of tech. A generous specification extends to carbon fibre found throughout the interior as well as PCM (includes telephone & navigation), BOSE sound system, heated electric memory seats, all welcome additions to this exquisite 911.
This pampered 911 Turbo has lived a nurtured life; this is evident by the exceptional condition of the bodywork that shows beautifully in the alluring Polar Silver. There are no stone chips to be found on the front and rear bumpers and the paint finish around the rest of the car is near perfect, retaining its factory coat of original paint. All of the plastic trims and rubber seals are free from the normal fading and remain soft to the touch.
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- Power450 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions309 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,305 mm
- Vehicle width1,852 mm
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Quite easily the best and most sorted car I have ever owned.
When the turbo's kick in, you are litterally pinned to your seat.
The car handles like it's on rails.
100% top drawer.
Much better build quality than the Cerb/Tuscan. This is the longest by a long... Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (18.40 mpg @ 119.00 p/litre)||£15,288||£3,163|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Road Tests & Reviews
Contact Private Seller
Private Seller, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Used Porsche in Bromley (20)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (22)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (24)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (49)
- Used Porsche in Fulham (6)
- Used Porsche in Hammersmith (9)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (35)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (45)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (20)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (51)
- Used Porsche in Uxbridge (16)
- Used cars in Bristol (1241)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1618)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1256)
- Used cars in Derby (1219)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1156)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1405)
- Used cars in Leeds (2016)
- Used cars in Leicester (1348)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1185)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1746)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1186)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9713)
- Used cars in East of England (11495)
- Used cars in London (3971)
- Used cars in North East (5157)
- Used cars in North West (11097)
- Used cars in Scotland (6628)
- Used cars in South East (13567)
- Used cars in South West (7834)
- Used cars in Wales (4882)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8532)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11252)
No recent searches