In 1992 Porsche set their sights on creating a car tailored more for the driving enthusiast and, in particular, one that would excel on the track. In late 1992, the 968 Club Sport ‘CS' was born. Mechanically almost identical to the standard coupé, sharing the same engine and 6-speed gearbox, the CS was a stripped-down, no-nonsense track weapon that saw dramatic improvements in the handling and overall performance.
In total, just 1,923 units were produced, making the Club Sport a very rare limited edition Porsche.
Finished in speed yellow, this car looks spectacular and really fitting with the Clubsport pedigree. On closer inspection, the paintwork is in very good condition, with a couple of stone-chips touched in on the front end, with a minor age related mark down low on the rear bumper.
Within this car’s cabin is a real treat. Pop open the driver’s door latch, and inside you are taken back to what could be described as a virtually untouched interior. The Sculpted nomex sports seats and carpets still retain their factory black sparkle, with the seats showing no wear whatsoever. Even the leather graining on the steering wheel and gear lever still retain their factory ‘bite’, with the remaining interior trim is great health.
The 968 Cs came with the iconic cup alloys, with this particular example having the wheels recently refurbished in their original speed yellow colour.
Reading through this Porsche’s paperwork, it is evident that it has covered minimal mileage between frequent Mot and servicing. It was supplied new by Isaac Agnew Porsche on 1st of August 1993 and is showing 2 previous keepers. This 968 Cs comes complete with its full dealer pack, service booklet which shows 9 service entries, owner’s manual, a number of service receipts, and various pamphlets from whenever it was purchased new.
Video presentation and 30+ photos available on our website
Buy with confidence with our Hollybrook preparation and aftercare/warranty package.
Finance packages tailored to suit your needs
Please feel free to give us a call for any further information and arrange a viewing of this vehicle.
Nationwide delivery available.
Shared road tax system with DVLA Swansea.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #6945371 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
For sale, beauty but rather have manual.
3.0l 4 cylinder has some grunt Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
- 15,611 miles
- 460 bhp
- Semi Automatic
- 36,000 miles
- Used Porsche in Ballymoney (1)
- Used Porsche in Belfast (1)
- Used Porsche in Carrickfergus (1)
- Used Porsche in Crumlin (4)
- Used Porsche in Newry (4)
- Used Porsche in Newtownards (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1397)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1462)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1215)
- Used cars in Derby (1333)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1215)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1789)
- Used cars in Leeds (2000)
- Used cars in Leicester (1288)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1388)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1626)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1170)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9731)
- Used cars in East of England (10471)
- Used cars in London (3358)
- Used cars in North East (6177)
- Used cars in North West (12362)
- Used cars in Scotland (7651)
- Used cars in South East (15812)
- Used cars in South West (8034)
- Used cars in Wales (4574)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10557)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11886)
No recent searches