Finished in dark grey metallic, this car looks spectacular and one of the best colour choices for the Porsche 968 model. It is clear that this car has been cherished, and on closer inspection the paintwork is in very good condition with a few minor age related marks for its age and mileage. Overall, a good clean example.
Within this car’s cabin, you will be delighted to find the up-graded sports seats, which is quite a rare factory option, especially for a cabriolet. The leather interior is finished in grey marble, with light grey carpets and interior trim throughout. The leather seats have worn remarkably well, with the bolsters still good and firm and showing little wear for its age and mileage.
This 968 cabriolet has been supplied with the iconic cup alloys, with this particular example having the wheels recently refurbished in their original silver colour with four new tyres recently fitted.
This particular Porsche comes with its complete leather dealer pack, its service booklet, both keys and numerous pamphlets & leaflets whenever it was sold new. It was supplied through Porsche Reading on the 11th of February 1994, and also comes with a history folder. Within its paperwork, the service booklet boasts 19 service entries and has recently had a major service completed. The history folder shows a number of previous mots, service invoices and a variety of receipts highlighting how this car has been looked after throughout ownership.
Video presentation and 30+ photos available on our website
Buy with confidence with our Hollybrook preparation and aftercare/warranty package.
Finance packages tailored to suit your needs
Please feel free to give us a call for any further information and arrange a viewing of this vehicle.
Courtesy collection from airport and nationwide delivery available.
Shared road tax system with DVLA Swansea.
View this vehicle on our website
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Trackday car with roll cage, bucket seats, GAZ suspension and full harness. Been to Bedford and Cadwell Park in her and she puts in an excellent performance. Eats M3s for breakfast!
Read the full summary
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (23.00 mpg @ 100.00 p/litre)||£9,547||£861|
|Servicing / Repairs||£46,050||£4,155|
|Total Running Costs||£52,580||£4,744|
Road Tests & Reviews
- 45,021 miles
- 245 bhp
- 46,000 miles
- 275 bhp
- Used Porsche in Ballynahinch (20)
- Used Porsche in Bangor (1)
- Used Porsche in Belfast (6)
- Used Porsche in Craigavon (1)
- Used Porsche in Crumlin (6)
- Used Porsche in Newtownards (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1294)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1496)
- Used cars in Derby (1658)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1564)
- Used cars in Hull (1226)
- Used cars in Leeds (1893)
- Used cars in Leicester (1123)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1411)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1492)
- Used cars in Reading (1112)
- Used cars in Stockport (1101)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10004)
- Used cars in East of England (10986)
- Used cars in London (4282)
- Used cars in North East (5071)
- Used cars in North West (12092)
- Used cars in Scotland (6665)
- Used cars in South East (17784)
- Used cars in South West (8934)
- Used cars in Wales (5107)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9676)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11660)
No recent searches