The Porsche 968 was seen to be the model which helped keep Porsche afloat during the difficulties experienced in the early 90’s,being a successful evolution of the longstanding Porsche 944. A new 968 Cabriolet was said to be an approx £38k, but this didn’t seem to deter interested parties from enjoying their drives in the sun. The fabric hood may have interrupted its now iconic design, but its showpiece was the marvellous 3.0 four cylinder 24v engine seen across the range. Producing a healthy 240 Bhp, it was an engaging drive which helped to create one of the most enjoyable Porsches within their stable.
Finished in dark grey metallic, this car looks spectacular and one of the best colour choices for the Porsche 968 model. It is clear that this car has been cherished, and on closer inspection the paintwork is in very good condition with a few minor age related marks for its age and mileage. Overall, a good clean example.
Within this car’s cabin, you will be delighted to find the up-graded sports seats, which is quite a rare factory option, especially for a cabriolet. The leather interior is finished in grey marble, with light grey carpets and interior trim throughout. The leather seats have worn remarkably well, with the bolsters still good and firm and showing little wear for its age and mileage.
This 968 cabriolet has been supplied with the iconic cup alloys, with this particular example having the wheels recently refurbished in their original silver colour with four new tyres recently fitted.
This particular Porsche comes with its complete leather dealer pack, its service booklet, both keys and numerous pamphlets & leaflets whenever it was sold new. It was supplied through Porsche Reading on the 11th of February 1994, and also comes with a history folder. Within its paperwork, the service booklet boasts 19 service entries and has recently had a major service completed. The history folder shows a number of previous mots, service invoices and a variety of receipts highlighting how this car has been looked after throughout ownership.
Video presentation and 30+ photos available on our website
Buy with confidence with our Hollybrook preparation and aftercare/warranty package.
Finance packages tailored to suit your needs
Please feel free to give us a call for any further information and arrange a viewing of this vehicle.
Nationwide delivery available.
Shared road tax system with DVLA Swansea.
View this vehicle on our website
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Porsche 968 Cabriolet, Midnight Blue Metallic. 6 Speed Manual. Light Grey Leather with Blue Piping. 17" Turbo Cup Alloy Wheels. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
LHD 968 CS, In Amethyst (rare!) with various mods to make it sharper on the road and track...
M030 Anti Roll Bars
M030 Front and rear suspension
M030 brake calipers & discs
Pagid Blue Racing brake pads
ATE Superblue Racing brake fluid
Recaro SPG buckets
... Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
- 138,503 miles
- 240 bhp
- 12,270 miles
- 168 bhp
- 13,031 miles
- 134 bhp
- Used Porsche in Ballymoney (1)
- Used Porsche in Belfast (1)
- Used Porsche in Carrickfergus (1)
- Used Porsche in Crumlin (4)
- Used Porsche in Newry (3)
- Used Porsche in Newtownards (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1412)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1417)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1164)
- Used cars in Derby (1349)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1173)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1798)
- Used cars in Leeds (1985)
- Used cars in Leicester (1274)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1346)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1718)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1175)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9810)
- Used cars in East of England (10463)
- Used cars in London (3377)
- Used cars in North East (5972)
- Used cars in North West (12557)
- Used cars in Scotland (7606)
- Used cars in South East (15707)
- Used cars in South West (8122)
- Used cars in Wales (4569)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10354)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11841)
No recent searches