The Porsche Boxster 986 3.2 S was an immediate hit when first released, with a modest £40k price tag making it relatively cheap in comparison to its Porsche siblings. With its 260 Bhp engine and impressive handling, it appealed to a wide range of drivers outshining its competition and even standing up to the more expensive 911. The Boxster now represents great value for money, especially for those who are considering entry-level Porsche ownership.
when you are standing a few feet away, it's condition is quite remarkable whenever you consider this vehicle is 14 years old. Its dark Blue metallic paintwork is exceptionally clean, with little signs of its age.
Within its cabin, you will find a well kept metropole blue leather interior, that looks more representative of its mileage than age. The leather has virtually no wear, being fresh and supple, with matching trim showing excellent health. The blue carpets still retain their deep pile, the door cards exceptionally clean, with the remaining switchgear in excellent condition.
This particular example comes with the up-graded 18" steel Carrera classic, with each wheel boasting its correct N rated tyre.
This example was first registered on 1st of January 2004 through Isaac Agnew Porsche centre Belfast. The service booklet boasts 10 entries, with a mixture of main dealer and independent specialist, with new discs and pads fitted earlier this year.
Video presentation and 30+ photos available on our website
Buy with confidence with our Hollybrook preparation and aftercare/warranty package.
Finance packages tailored to suit your needs
Please feel free to give us a call for any further information and arrange a viewing of this vehicle.
Nationwide delivery available.
Shared road tax system with DVLA Swansea.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #8705142 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power260 bhp
- Torque229 lbs/ft
- Top speed164 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.7 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy26.9 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions255 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,290 mm
- Vehicle width1,801 mm
Previous Owners 2
- 27,222 miles
- Semi Automatic
- 35,137 miles
- 189 bhp
- 106,387 miles
- 271 bhp
- 122,000 miles
- 255 bhp
- Used Porsche in Ballynahinch (18)
- Used Porsche in Bangor (1)
- Used Porsche in Belfast (2)
- Used Porsche in Crumlin (7)
- Used Porsche in Holywood (1)
- Used Porsche in Londonderry (1)
- Used Porsche in Newcastle (1)
- Used Porsche in Strabane (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1305)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1382)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1141)
- Used cars in Derby (1843)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1542)
- Used cars in Leeds (2047)
- Used cars in Leicester (1208)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1355)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1738)
- Used cars in Reading (1176)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1399)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11082)
- Used cars in East of England (10976)
- Used cars in London (3672)
- Used cars in North East (5061)
- Used cars in North West (12261)
- Used cars in Scotland (7143)
- Used cars in South East (17560)
- Used cars in South West (8589)
- Used cars in Wales (4814)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9865)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11945)
No recent searches