I've had the car just over a year; it was purchased from Porsche Centre Leeds. It still has the balance of the 2 year full Porsche warranty, which will transfer to the new owner.
It has around £18k worth of options, including the GTS interior, GT silver special colour, carbon brakes (which are phenomenal), HomeLink, PDCC and reversing camera. It also has centre lock wheels, privacy glass, illuminated sills with model name, keyless drive, telephone module, speed limit indicator, glass sunroof, smoking package (though it has never been smoked in!), heated seats, dials in Carmine Red, power steering plus, and Porsche tracker.
Obviously it has the options that came as standard with the GTS i.e. dynamic lighting system, sat nav, sports exhaust, sports suspension and so on.
It has just had a major service and MOT at the Porsche Centre Perth.
I bought this car as it was the closest thing I could get to a GT3 with 4 seats, my priorities being noise (it had to be naturally aspirated; great as the 3.0 engines are, they do not sound anywhere near as good as the 3.8 in the GTS), manual and 4 seats. In fact, as far as I'm aware, this car is the most powerful naturally aspirated, 4-seat 911 it's possible to buy. The other factor was steering feedback. Having test driven a number of 911s, including a 991.2 GTS, I found that the C4 GTS offered far more steering feedback than the 2WD versions. It really is a sensational car and is in pristine condition.
Having owned the car for a year (with zero problems) I am now selling to free up cash. There is no finance outstanding on the car; it has nearly a year of warranty and a year's MOT, so you can buy with confidence.
Regarding the price; I paid a premium for rarity; manual C4 GTS cars do not come up for sale very often and are something of a connoisseurs choice; if you want a manual gearbox, non-turbo engine (and this car really does sound phenomenal), 4 seats and 4 wheel drive then this is as good as it gets.
I am located in Central Scotland so the car can be viewed in Edinburgh, Kinross or Perth.
Sensible offers invited.
Reference #10117831 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power430 bhp
- Torque324 lbs/ft
- Top speed188 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.4 secs
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy28.5 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions233 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,296 mm
- Vehicle width1,852 mm
Previous Owners 2
Road Tests & Reviews
Phone the seller07903757759
Or send a message
Private Seller, Kinross, United Kingdom
- Used Porsche in Aberdeen (27)
- Used Porsche in Bathgate (9)
- Used Porsche in Buckie (2)
- Used Porsche in Edinburgh (62)
- Used Porsche in Glasgow (2)
- Used Porsche in Glenrothes (2)
- Used Porsche in Hamilton (3)
- Used Porsche in Kirknewton (2)
- Used Porsche in Motherwell (2)
- Used Porsche in Perth (35)
- Used Porsche in Renfrew (57)
- Used cars in Bristol (1452)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1661)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1624)
- Used cars in Derby (1375)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1139)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1140)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1311)
- Used cars in Leeds (2062)
- Used cars in Leicester (1407)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1520)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1794)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10399)
- Used cars in East of England (15359)
- Used cars in London (5088)
- Used cars in North East (5083)
- Used cars in North West (12942)
- Used cars in Scotland (6693)
- Used cars in South East (16382)
- Used cars in South West (8015)
- Used cars in Wales (5410)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8971)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12755)
No recent searches