Carbon Fibre Bonnet, Polycarbonate Tailgate and Rear Side Windows, Sabelt Seats with Carbon Fibre Shell and Aluminium Base, 6-point Harnesses, Titanium Dual Exhaust, Limited Slip Differential, 4-Pot Brembo Calipers, Grooved Discs, Rear Spoiler, Roll Cage, AC/Climate Control.
Presenting in a timeless Deep Black, the R26.R is unmistakable with its red sticker pack and carbon bonnet. The 18″ red Interlagos wheels contrast beautifully against the shine of factory finish Deep Black.
The overall condition of the body is superb, protective film around the front of the car preserve the paintwork below over the sparing miles the car has covered.
The figure hugging Sabelt racing seats offer supreme support without compromise. In excellent condition showing good shape and contour they proudly show the R26.R nomenclature stitched into the headrests.
Red stitching pulls the exterior red flashes into the interior with the colour scheme continuing to the race harnesses and huge optional red roll cage which dominates the rear interior space. AC brings welcome relief after that special stage to Silverstone, or the shops.
This particular model is number 105 of 230 units in the UK as shown by its interior plaque.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
The Megane RS R26.R pushes out 230 bhp from it’s 2.0L turbocharged 16 valve, 4 cylinder engine that sings through it’s optional titanium dual exhaust system. It provides a great punch when on the road or track, propelling the car from 0-60 in just 5.9 seconds with a limited-slip differential to a keep everything in check.
The 6 speed, short shift Gearbox and clutch are easy to operate, with a tactile selection and engagement.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The Red Interlagos alloys are fine cosmetic order, wrapped in matching Michelin Pilot Sport rubber all round to ensure optimum grip be it on the track or on route to the shops. The vented brake discs and pads display in good order with no lipping or pitting and perform admirably on test.
The key to all Renaultsport Megane variants has always been the way they handle, and this model is no exception. The combination of grip, steering feel and balance when cornering is staggering at this price point with the car rightly lauded upon launch.
Supplied new in 29/05/09 this R26.R was originally registered as GF09 FMX at Westover Group Renault before being transferred to the registration R26 RGO in 2016 by its current owner who has covered less than 2,000 miles since purchasing car. It was last serviced on 03/07/19 at 24,159 miles and had its cambelt change at 21,772 miles in 2014 with a further visual inspection in 2016 and again at its most recent service on 03/07/19.
With a full service history comprising of 10 stamps, the car is in excellent mechanical order and includes the original book pack along with the spare key and original delivery inspection list.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
Reference #9997312 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power230 bhp
- Torque229 lbs/ft
- Top speed147 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.5 secs
- Driven WheelsFront Wheel Drive
- Economy33.2 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Emissions199 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,437 mm
- Vehicle width1,777 mm
Previous Owners 4
Contact Millennium Heroes
- Used Renault in Ashford (3)
- Used Renault in Banbury (5)
- Used Renault in Billingshurst (2)
- Used Renault in Farnborough (4)
- Used Renault in Guildford (2)
- Used Renault in Horsham (4)
- Used Renault in Kidlington (3)
- Used Renault in Milton Keynes (3)
- Used Renault in Petworth (2)
- Used Renault in Shoreham-by-Sea (5)
- Used Renault in Tonbridge (4)
- Used cars in Bristol (1228)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1608)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1271)
- Used cars in Derby (1172)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1136)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1375)
- Used cars in Leeds (2040)
- Used cars in Leicester (1311)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1235)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1738)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1146)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9549)
- Used cars in East of England (11823)
- Used cars in London (3878)
- Used cars in North East (5062)
- Used cars in North West (10906)
- Used cars in Scotland (6491)
- Used cars in South East (13368)
- Used cars in South West (7715)
- Used cars in Wales (4802)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8350)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11703)
No recent searches