An exceptional, low mileage example which easily ranks among the very best available.
The car has been with the current owner since 1994 and is now sadly for sale due to bereavement. The car was the gentleman's pride and joy, used sparingly in good weather only and always kept in a bone dry garage, stored beneath a tailored Rolls Royce car cover - which is included in the sale. The gentleman's sons advised us that their father would always clean and polish the car before putting her away, in fact he spent more time polishing the car than driving it !
The car has covered a low annual mileage since new, the first owner covering 7,000 miles in the cars first 4 years, the second owner adding 20,000 in the next ten years. The car has been SORN'd for many years due to the owner's failing health and has never seen rain or bad weather, the condition testament to careful ownership. We have seen a tremendous number of Silver Shadows and cars in this condition are very few and far between.
The service records detail previous maintenance at 1912, 5776, 6923, 7322, 10301, 11702, 13682, 13919, 14490, 20160, 25675 and 27287 miles, with a recent invoice in the sum of £1415.86 for work to the brakes and a new fuel pump. In addition to the stamped service book we have a collection of old MOT's and MOT history from VOSA.
Finished in White with navy blue hide and dark blue carpets protected by lambswool over rugs, the rear compartment furnished with picnic tables, foot stools and vanity mirrors. The condition is utterly superb inside and out with not a blemish to be found and absolutely no corrosion evident on the bodywork or underneath, which is heavily under-sealed. A battery isolator has been fitted to prevent the battery going flat when the car is unused. On test drive the car performs beautifully and is probably the best driving Silver Shadow we have had, everything works just as it should, the engine oil is spotlessly clean and the air conditioning ice cold, the car clearly having been very well looked after.
Period specification includes electric seats, split level climate control air conditioning, cruise control, electric windows, central locking, original radio and tape deck, fog lamps, headlamp wash wipe, 4 Avon turbospeed tyres etc.
This really is a fabulous example with low mileage, low ownership and excellent history which will be very difficult to replace.
Supplied with all original keys, original book pack containing stamped service book, original owners manuals, Rolls Royce car cover, tool kit, spare bulbs etc etc.
The car will be supplied with a new MOT with no advisory notices.
Over 30 full screen images on our website.
We are a family business established over 30 years, Rolls Royce and Bentley specialists. Up to 50 cars stocked, all indoors, VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT.
Reference #10197531 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size6,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 2
- Used Rolls Royce in Macclesfield (2)
- Used Rolls Royce in Preston (3)
- Used Rolls Royce in Rossendale (10)
- Used Rolls Royce in Wilmslow (18)
- Used cars in Bedford (1093)
- Used cars in Bristol (1396)
- Used cars in Bury (1079)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1410)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1382)
- Used cars in Derby (1051)
- Used cars in Leeds (1360)
- Used cars in Leicester (1258)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1508)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1392)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1003)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9023)
- Used cars in East of England (14113)
- Used cars in London (4834)
- Used cars in North East (3761)
- Used cars in North West (12302)
- Used cars in Scotland (5473)
- Used cars in South East (15521)
- Used cars in South West (7788)
- Used cars in Wales (4528)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7703)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10638)
No recent searches