• 99,000km Genuine (61,000miles)
• Japanese auction grade 4 (No accident history)
• Full Japanese Service History from new
• Subaru manuals & service history book/Spare keys
• Cashmere Yellow / Sports Yellow (Rare colour)
• Fresh import just arrived from Japan
• HJA Stock code: HJA433
• Worldwide shipping service available
• Vehicle is with us in the U.K registered and ready to go
• Lower tax bracket £255 for 12 months
• Ulez compliant
• Long- or short-term storage solutions available
• PRICE: £13,995 On the Road
HJA bring you this stunning and rare Subaru Impreza sports Wagon STI Version 6 fresh in from Japan. The Wagon gets the same turbocharged 2-litre engine and 4wd system that debuted in the saloon.
The condition of this car is pretty unbelievable, being a Grade 4 has no accident history and astonishingly still has the factory paintwork confirmed with a paint meter. I would say in terms of originality and general condition this has to be one of the best available.
Full-service history from new:
1067km, 7848km, 13965km, 17000km, 22883km, 29137km, 34835km, 35902km, 53206km, 75604km, 84290km, 9393km, 97936km, and the most recent service with us.
As you can see from the pics the interior is also in great condition with no excessive wear to any of the seats, carpet or interior trims.
Drives absolutely superb, engine pulls strong throughout the rev range, Gearbox is smooth with no crunches and clutch holds the power perfectly.
Chassis/underbody is in great condition (just check out the detailed pics) with no major rust issues associated with cars that have been subjected to use in harsh U/K winters.
We have also fitted brand new Toyo Proxes as part of our U.K prep.
This is a real genuine example that has been well taken care of by the owner in Japan, they really don’t come around too often in this overall condition.
More about these amazing machines:
The Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX STI Version VI is a 5 door estate/station wagon style road car with a front located engine powering all four wheels. Its 4 cylinder, double overhead camshaft turbocharged engine has 4 valves per cylinder and a volume of 2 litres. It produces power and torque figures of 276 bhp (280 PS/206 kW) at 6500 rpm and 353 Nm (260 lbft/36 kgm) at 4000 rpm respectively. A 5 speed manual gearbox supplies the power to the driven wheels. Quoted kerb weight is 1310 kg.
Replaced STi 280km meter at SUBARU dealer when new (Traveling 5km, new car warranty with entry).
Reference #10506326 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeEstate
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Subaru in Bedford (16)
- Used Subaru in Berkhamsted (1)
- Used Subaru in Braintree (12)
- Used Subaru in Chelmsford (3)
- Used Subaru in Harlow (15)
- Used Subaru in Ipswich (1)
- Used Subaru in Leighton Buzzard (3)
- Used Subaru in Norwich (4)
- Used Subaru in Peterborough (2)
- Used Subaru in Sandy (2)
- Used Subaru in South Ockendon (12)
- Used cars in Bedford (1229)
- Used cars in Bury (1275)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1803)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1480)
- Used cars in Derby (1321)
- Used cars in Leeds (1536)
- Used cars in Leicester (1714)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1617)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1998)
- Used cars in Reading (1232)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1236)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11699)
- Used cars in East of England (15470)
- Used cars in London (5532)
- Used cars in North East (4477)
- Used cars in North West (14255)
- Used cars in Scotland (6530)
- Used cars in South East (17369)
- Used cars in South West (8435)
- Used cars in Wales (5112)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8540)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12300)
No recent searches