Here's an opportunity to get a 1 of 300 limited edition RA-R with under 10K miles. If there was ever a collector's grade example this is it.
Running the 2.0 EJ20 engine from the Japan-only STi S204 limited edition, twin Scroll Turbo and unique ECU.
The RA-R produces 316bhp & 318lb ft with linear power between 2000-8000rpm. This means the in-gear acceleration is outrageous, coupled to the infamous Symmetrical All Wheel Drive System, the speed and grip this car generates is astonishing. Given the right driver, over a moorland road we can’t think of anything that would keep up!
Other features include reduced soundproofing, thinner glass, a lighter battery and even a thinner roof. The steering was quickened. The brakes were made bigger with huge Brembo six-piston callipers.
The suspension was overhauled too, even lower than a Spec C, with STi aluminium pillow-ball lateral links with bushings'. To top it off the 8.5x18” STi wheels are wrapped in bespoke 235-section rubber. Everything was ramped up to create the most intense and rewarding Impreza for the driver.
Established for 18 years Torque GT are consistently recommended as the leading supplier of Japanese performance cars in the UK and Europe.
Quality is our number 1 priority. We're firm believers that you get what you pay for and as such we endeavour to bring in the best quality cars whilst offering an unrivalled customer service.
You only have to visit some of the popular Japanese car clubs to see why we’re so proud of being part of Torque GT
View this vehicle on our website
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Best Scooby Ive had to date. Cant wait for my CS400 to be delivered. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
this is my subaru that was stolen. it had a 2.5 bottom end. tdo5 turbo. blufin chip very uniqe subaru, i miss it so bad its my fave car i ever had Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (23.00 mpg @ 120.00 p/litre)||-£18,975|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Torque GT - Japanese Import Specialist
- Used Subaru in Cheltenham (1)
- Used Subaru in Cirencester (1)
- Used Subaru in Moreton-in-Marsh (1)
- Used Subaru in Plymouth (3)
- Used Subaru in Verwood (1)
- Used Subaru in Westbury (1)
- Used Subaru in Wimborne (16)
- Used cars in Bristol (1186)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1204)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1313)
- Used cars in Derby (1147)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1119)
- Used cars in Leeds (1569)
- Used cars in Leicester (1153)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1230)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1435)
- Used cars in Reading (1151)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1016)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8624)
- Used cars in East of England (10571)
- Used cars in London (3680)
- Used cars in North East (4553)
- Used cars in North West (9695)
- Used cars in Scotland (5351)
- Used cars in South East (12960)
- Used cars in South West (7042)
- Used cars in Wales (4367)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8186)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9588)
No recent searches