This beautiful Triumph TR6 has just been restored to Concours standard by Essex County Classics and it is finished in its original colour scheme of British Racing Green with Black trim, new Black carpets, new Black Vinyl Hood, Walnut Dashboard, Leather Mota-Lita Steering Wheel, new Tinted Glass, all new Chrome fittings, Bosch Fuel Pump and Unleaded Metering Unit, all new Engine ancillaries, new copper Brake and Clutch pipes, all new Brakes, Poly-bushed Suspension, Stainless Steel Exhaust System and sitting on a new set of original specification Dunlop Steel Wheels with new Tyres.
It is a 'matching numbers' car and the original 2.5 litre Fuel injected 125bhp Engine has been rebuilt and has 150bhp manifolds + a high lift Camshaft and it is mated to its original 4 Speed Gearbox and Overdrive.
The list of parts replaced is far too long to list, but almost everything on the car is new and the original excellent Chassis was shot blasted and repainted as can be seen in the photo's.
This car was first registered on 12th April 1973 and had 4 owners before being taken off the road in 1989. It had been in storage for almost 30 years before the restoration this year and the mileage on the car of 77,706 is believed to be genuine as there is some early history with the car which substantiates this, although it has now only covered 100 miles since the completion of the rebuild.
We have had well over 200 TR6's through our showrooms in the last 30 years and this car is certainly up there with the best of them and probably the best original UK RHD Triumph TR6 currently available for sale as any inspection and test drive will surely confirm.
We are going to MOT the car shortly and upon sale it will come with a 6 Month Warranty which can be extended and upgraded at additional cost if required.
The asking price is not cheap for a Triumph TR6, but the restoration costs now are very expensive and it does therefore represent excellent value for money at this price, plus prices are continuing to rise and will certainly carry on increasing!
Car on display @ our showrooms in Mortlake.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #10017702 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,500 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power125 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Contact Classic Chrome Ltd
- Used Triumph in Kentish Town (1)
- Used Triumph in Mortlake (2)
- Used Triumph in Teddington (1)
- Used Triumph in Twickenham (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1233)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1652)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1266)
- Used cars in Derby (1198)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1165)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1416)
- Used cars in Leeds (2046)
- Used cars in Leicester (1353)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1237)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1758)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1179)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9738)
- Used cars in East of England (11450)
- Used cars in London (3925)
- Used cars in North East (5161)
- Used cars in North West (11069)
- Used cars in Scotland (6643)
- Used cars in South East (13537)
- Used cars in South West (7821)
- Used cars in Wales (4908)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8486)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11912)
No recent searches