Chassis No: 60/426
Original Registration and Green Log Book.
Total nut and bolt rebuild completed in 2014 by well known Turner enthusiast John Cullis (sadly no longer with us) including a brand new factory spec chassis from Robin Knight (well known Turner enthusiast and racer).
New Inner Tub.
Rebuilt 1098 A Series, HS4 Carb, Cooper Cam and LCB Manifold, Electronic Ignition, new Wiring Loom, rebuilt MG Midget Gearbox.
Every thing was either rebuilt or replaced with new where necessary.
Large folder full of receipts.
Only 2500 miles since rebuild was completed.
Contact: Vincent Haydon 07860 391320/Paul Macpherson
All Lotus Elise and Lotus required with low mileage and full service history. Also buying classic Lotus, everything from concours to a basket case, unfinished projects or parts.
Reference #9093151 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size900 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 3
- Used cars in Bristol (1442)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1774)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1635)
- Used cars in Derby (1379)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1140)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1195)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1314)
- Used cars in Leeds (2047)
- Used cars in Leicester (1407)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1438)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1795)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10396)
- Used cars in East of England (15114)
- Used cars in London (4937)
- Used cars in North East (5163)
- Used cars in North West (12894)
- Used cars in Scotland (6708)
- Used cars in South East (16114)
- Used cars in South West (8028)
- Used cars in Wales (5455)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8813)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12629)
No recent searches