Externally the car is virtually spotless. Although the paint was already good when I bought the car I had the nose cone repainted, so no stone chips. The 18” Spiders were fitted new in 2014 replacing the standard 16” wheels, and are unmarked. Tyres are correct Toyo Proxes all round with lots of tread depth. The interior is also unmarked with no wear on the seats or carpets.
Everything works on the car – absolutely no electrical issues. The car is fitted with rare air conditioning which blows cold, a properly functioning alarm and immobiliser and a good quality bluetooth stereo.
The car comes with the most complete service history you could find, serviced annually with no gaps, virtually all of the work being done by Tony at HHC who sold the car to its original owner and again to me. All service receipts from new are in the history file confirming that anything that needed to be done has been done. Specifically, the gearbox was rebuilt and clutch replaced in 2011 at 30,000 miles and the speed six engine had its essential rebuild in 2013 at 34,000 miles. HHC removed the engine and the work was done by Str8 Six. With only 7,000 miles and regular servicing and tappet adjustment since then the car has a problem-free engine. When the engine was removed even the engine bay was detailed so it presents immaculately.
The car has had recent Bilstein dampers and anti-roll bar bushes so it handles properly. I also had a standard exhaust recently fitted so it’s relatively quiet for a Cerb which I think suits the characteristics of the Speed Six.
Chassis and outriggers are rust-free.
Next service and MOT are not due until September so no imminent bills.
I think the car’s priced sensibly given its one-off condition and a rising market. I’m a club member, and this is my 3rd TVR so call me for a chat - you genuinely won’t be disappointed.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power350 bhp
- Torque330 lbs/ft
- Top speed170 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.4 secs
- Driven WheelsFront Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 2
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
The last Cerbera made, in pepper white. Initially used by Nickolai Smolenski. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Ex TVR Press car as featured in brochures, in Top Gear Magazine, EVO Magazine and various other Car Magazines. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
It took me 18 months to find my previous Cerbera yet a throwaway comment when having my car serviced led me to this one within a week.....
What a car!
Still not sure about the amplifiers in the boot and the sub-woofer though.... Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (20.00 mpg @ 92.00 p/litre)||£3,743||£1,872|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 59,700 miles
- 22,844 miles
- 177 bhp
- 43,000 miles
- 385 bhp
- 43,000 miles
- 340 bhp
- Used cars in Bristol (2232)
- Used cars in Derby (1673)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2343)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5611)
- Used cars in Leeds (2496)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1603)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1856)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1622)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1605)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1806)
- Used cars in York (1597)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12740)
- Used cars in East of England (15260)
- Used cars in London (5186)
- Used cars in North East (7343)
- Used cars in North West (18546)
- Used cars in Scotland (21804)
- Used cars in South East (21993)
- Used cars in South West (10525)
- Used cars in Wales (4625)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11002)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17113)
No recent searches