I bought this car in October 2008 from a trader in Tewkesbury. The car was a little tired and although fully roadworthy needed a little TLC.
The first thing i did was get it resprayed as the original lacquer was lifting in a few places, mainly the boot lid.
I did a lot of tidy ups and i have the before and after pictures.
Here's a list of the relevant info;
92 pre cat.
Private plate included K40 TVR.
Alarm and immobiliser.
4.0L V8. Rare 250bhp option.
500 'shark' nose.
Mille Miglia alloys.
H1 converted to H4 headlights.
Renewed headlight covers.
Clear front indicator units.
Clear side repeaters.
Rear numberplate LED backlit.
Gaz Nickel suspension 2016.
Powerflex bushes fitted 2016.
Suspension bolts renewed 2016.
ACT stainless steel exhaust.
Radiator re-cored 2015 No cooling issues.
Manual fan switch.
New water pump 2016.
New stainless 'J' pipes.
Chassis Waxoyled 2016.
Roof like new. 2 peice.
New starter motor.
Upgrade 8mm HT leads.
New windscreen and seal 2016.
Alpine Amplifier and subwoofer.
I've probably missed some stuff.
Bad points. All cars have them;
Needs new carpet.
Leather seats worn.
Few some chips on front end.
Heater blower not working.
It is over 20 years old after all.
Please come and have a look, see what you think. It's a lovely car, sounds great as it doesn't have cats like the latter cars. It's got to be the cheapest honest Griffith on the market at the moment.
I'll be sorry to see it go. Planning to move house soon, need to cut down on toys.
It's served me very well and had not left me out in the cold. Been all around the UK, to Le Mans many times, Monaco, Nice, Lake Garda turns heads everywhere! Easy to work on, parts are cheap!
Bag yourself a bargain ready for summer!
No PX. No canvassers please.
Very near offers welcome.
Test drives must have own insurance and full asking price cash in my hand, sorry but it's a lively car and i don't want to chance anything. I'll happily take you out in it.
Call anytime but please bear in mind i might not be able to answer during working hours.
Thanks for viewing my ad. Now grab your wallet and come see the car!
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power250 bhp
- Torque243 lbs/ft
- Top speed155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy21 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
What's not to like?
Crackin lookin car, gorgeous V8 soundtrack, great fun to drive!! Read the full summary
All original but getting a little tatty now Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Great fun, just wish I had more time to use it.
Great for getting away from kids, can't quite fit the four of them in the car - shame!!!
Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
- 46,000 miles
- 204 bhp
- 43,975 miles
- 265 bhp
- 41,062 miles
- 241 bhp
- Used TVR in Bedford (1)
- Used TVR in Bures (1)
- Used TVR in Bury Saint Edmunds (1)
- Used TVR in Ipswich (10)
- Used TVR in Leigh-on-Sea (1)
- Used TVR in Norwich (2)
- Used TVR in Sawbridgeworth (1)
- Used TVR in St Albans (1)
- Used TVR in Stansted (2)
- Used TVR in Ware (15)
- Used TVR in Wymondham (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2725)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1557)
- Used cars in Derby (1930)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1671)
- Used cars in Glasgow (2417)
- Used cars in Leeds (2289)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1485)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1463)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1508)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1843)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1888)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12910)
- Used cars in East of England (16965)
- Used cars in London (5268)
- Used cars in North East (6140)
- Used cars in North West (15587)
- Used cars in Scotland (10226)
- Used cars in South East (23264)
- Used cars in South West (11938)
- Used cars in Wales (5778)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10545)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (15895)
No recent searches