- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- West Sussex
- Used cars in Ascot (280)
- Used cars in Aylesbury (290)
- Used cars in Banbury (364)
- Used cars in Basingstoke (202)
- Used cars in Chichester (305)
- Used cars in Crawley (259)
- Used cars in Epsom (211)
- Used cars in Guildford (634)
- Used cars in High Wycombe (478)
- Used cars in Horsham (241)
- Used cars in Kidlington (222)
- Used cars in Maidenhead (245)
- Used cars in Maidstone (359)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1226)
- Used cars in Portsmouth (421)
- Used cars in Reading (1108)
- Used cars in Slough (494)
- Used cars in Southampton (471)
- Used cars in Tonbridge (299)
- Used cars in Tunbridge Wells (321)
An underlying feature of many early American cars is that they were designed to cover long distances over roads which were often not much more than untarred coach tracks so they tended to be robust, reliable and simple to maintain. They are also o...
Georgano’s excellent Complete Encyclopedia of Motor Cars tells us that car manufacturer Société des Anciens Établissements Georges Richard was founded in Paris suburb Ivry-Port in 1897. They initially made Benz-like voiturettes but by 1900 they ha...
Georgano’s invaluable Encyclopedia tells us that Emile Mors started manufacturing cars in Paris in 1895 and at the turn of the century had considerable success in motor racing as well as producing a range of very good road cars. In 1908 Mors was h...
The thing that surprises many people (including myself) when they first pilot a 1930s 320 series BMW is just how modern they feel when compared most other cars of the period. Given that the specification includes a very advanced engine design, ind...