- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Thames Ditton
- Virginia Water
- West Byfleet
- West Molesey
- Weybridge (6)
- West Sussex
- Used cars in Ascot (294)
- Used cars in Aylesbury (269)
- Used cars in Banbury (339)
- Used cars in Basingstoke (236)
- Used cars in Chichester (253)
- Used cars in Crawley (228)
- Used cars in Epsom (225)
- Used cars in Guildford (578)
- Used cars in High Wycombe (446)
- Used cars in Horsham (242)
- Used cars in Kidlington (299)
- Used cars in Maidenhead (259)
- Used cars in Maidstone (270)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1200)
- Used cars in Portsmouth (300)
- Used cars in Reading (1131)
- Used cars in Slough (492)
- Used cars in Southampton (234)
- Used cars in Tonbridge (233)
- Used cars in Tunbridge Wells (327)
- 73,500 miles
2006,73,500 miles,F.B.S.H (last service 71,700),6L engine with full main dealer history,Dark Sapphire Blue with cream leather,upgrade split rim wheels,walnut interior package,memory seats,sunroof,climate,air,keyless,s/nav along with all of the usu...
- 109,000 miles
The Bentley Turbo R initially inherited the turbocharged engine from the Mulsanne Turbo and also sported a retuned suspension and wider tyres on alloy wheels, quite a departure for a Bentley. From the 1987 model year, however, the Turbo R's V8...
- 93,400 miles
In 1965, Bentley Motors, well aware that the S series had become dated and a little hard to distinguish from their Rolls-Royce stablemates, set about changing this perception. An opinion shared by Archie Vicar in the Motorist's Illustrated Dig...
- 31,500 miles
- 550 bhp
The Bentley Continental Flying Spur was the second Bentley manufactured since the Volkswagen Group purchased the brand in 1999, after the Continental GT. The Flying Spur was essentially a four-door version of the Continental GT with a stretche...
- 49,101 miles
- 384 bhp
Manufacture of the Bentley Turbo R began in 1985 and followed the successful Bentley Mulsanne and was a further development of the brand with production ceasing in 1997. In total, 7,230 units of the Turbo R were produced during its 12 year pro...