HPA/HGP FT460 Turbo Kit 460 BHP & 630Nm Torque.
HPA High Flow twin side mounted Intercoolers with air Ducts.
R36 Con Rod Big End Bearings with ARP 2000 bolts.
3mm head spacer.
Milltek High Flow Cats & Non Resonated Exhaust.
SACHS Heavy Duty 4 paddle clutch with a sold Sachs fly wheel.
Refurbished Gearbox fitted with HGP Gears rated to 600bhp.
Vibra-Technics engine and gearbox mounts.
HPA Short Throw Gear Shifter.
Haldex Orange Competition Controller.
Powerflex front & rear suspension bushes.
KW Variant 3 Coilover suspension.
Nuespeed Anti Roll Bars.
Adjustable rear control arms.
Suspension set up with Beissbarth 4 Wheel Alignment system.
ECS supplied Porsche Cayenne Turbo 6 Pot front brake callipers.
Front & rear SS Braided Brake Hoses.
EBC Turbo Groove front & rear brake discs.
EBC Yellow Stuff brake pads front & rear.
20mm rear wheel spacers.
15mm front wheel spacers.
Yokohama AD08 summer tyres on Silver OEM R32 wheels.
New South Performance Turbo Boost, Oil Pressure & Temperature auxiliary gauges.
The car has recently had a lot of work don't on it with paper work to proof.
The has just had:-
Full engine check so the engine was pulled out new chains put on it and the head pulled off with a new 3mm head spacer and fresh bottom end bearings as they wasn't upgraded with ARP 2000 stretch bolts. (To much to list). The car was running fine but it needed a new clutch and chains doing so I did the full lot for pieace off mind.
Also had two new wings a brand new boot lid all original panels from the dealers, again paper proof.
A bit about the car:-
Where do I start? A great opportunity for some one to own one of the rarest R32's in the country there is less than a dozen in the country with this kit about 8. The car is a proven performance reliability built by Race engineer Martin Grapth in Germany. I couldn't praise this car enough for its reliable performance and cheap servicing costs for it's super car performance! So many people complement the car who have been lucky enough to experience it as a passenger and can't believe how fast it is this is a real pieace of VW Heritage and these cars rarely come up this one especially is a perfect example in the amazing condition it's in you wouldn't believe it's a 16 year old car.
Reference #10077368 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- Power460 bhp
- Torque630 lbs/ft
- Top speed180 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3.4 secs
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy24.6 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Emissions276 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,439 mm
- Vehicle width1,759 mm
Previous Owners 2
Contact Private Seller
Private Seller, north lincolnshire, United Kingdom
- Used Volkswagen in Brackley (5)
- Used Volkswagen in Chesterfield (7)
- Used Volkswagen in Derby (13)
- Used Volkswagen in Grantham (8)
- Used Volkswagen in Grimsby (55)
- Used Volkswagen in Leicester (17)
- Used Volkswagen in Lincoln (86)
- Used Volkswagen in Mansfield (91)
- Used Volkswagen in Nottingham (154)
- Used Volkswagen in Scunthorpe (45)
- Used Volkswagen in Towcester (85)
- Used cars in Bristol (1247)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1628)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1264)
- Used cars in Derby (1207)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1163)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1418)
- Used cars in Leeds (2040)
- Used cars in Leicester (1364)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1216)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1759)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1195)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9726)
- Used cars in East of England (11545)
- Used cars in London (3964)
- Used cars in North East (5178)
- Used cars in North West (11193)
- Used cars in Scotland (6663)
- Used cars in South East (13561)
- Used cars in South West (7855)
- Used cars in Wales (4898)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8533)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11965)
No recent searches