Feature car in Custom Car magazine in August 2015,and a top 5 at Billing NSRA the same year .
Correctly registered as a 1941 Willys Coupe.
Superbly built and engineered throughout. As clean and detailed underneath as it is on top.
Brief details are as follows:
Engine is a highly detailed 6v71 Blown, Chevy 350 +30 thou.,forged steel crank, I beam rods,Comp cam,Edelbrock inlet with 2 Edelbrock 600 carbs.
The gearbox is an upgraded 350,feeding a 4 linked Ford 9".
The car has a stainless exhaust system with the option of remote, electric opening headers... if your feeling inclined .
The body features some very subtle mods and has remote electric opening doors, electric windows etc .
Proffessionally Trimmed throughout with Tuck 'N' Roll Leather custom bench seat and door cards, and bound carpets. The boot is finished to the same exquisite standard ...
She starts runs and drives beautifully,and is very civilised on the road and in traffic.
Please call Andrew on 07836 226228 for more details.
Reference #7603528 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- 8,000 miles
- 255 bhp
- 12,773 miles
- 255 bhp
- Used cars in Cardiff (1450)
- Used cars in Derby (1377)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1480)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1280)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1780)
- Used cars in Leeds (2142)
- Used cars in Leicester (1340)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1310)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1593)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1452)
- Used cars in Stoke-on-Trent (1484)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10937)
- Used cars in East of England (10445)
- Used cars in London (3268)
- Used cars in North East (6487)
- Used cars in North West (12408)
- Used cars in Scotland (7835)
- Used cars in South East (15062)
- Used cars in South West (8031)
- Used cars in Wales (5035)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10530)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (14397)
No recent searches