PistonHeads.com Forum

The "What watch" thread 2012

The "What watch" thread 2012

Author
Discussion

Tumbler

1,303 posts

92 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
RVIANT said:
I Believe JDWCD is sporting a Mankini hurl
I still haven't recovered from the last time!

TonyHetherington

32,083 posts

176 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
Dammit!

No, no looking at all. None whatsoever.

RVIANT

1,264 posts

179 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
i am bringing the collection i got from the dodgy man in Marbella this year hehe

jdwcd

2,504 posts

128 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
RVIANT said:
i am bringing the collection i got from the dodgy man in Marbella this year hehe
Luckily they dont work as you cant tell the time

TonyHetherington

32,083 posts

176 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
yes - twice a day
Advertisement

swerni

28,719 posts

136 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
I was thinking of




It's my drinking watch smile


Podie

44,609 posts

201 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
swerni said:
I was thinking of




It's my drinking watch smile
How does it help you drink...?

Mark.

11,104 posts

202 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
swerni said:
I was thinking of




It's my drinking watch smile
It's stopped, I've been checking this thread for 20 mins and the watch still says quarter past 3.

Podie

44,609 posts

201 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
Mark. said:
swerni said:
I was thinking of




It's my drinking watch smile
It's stopped, I've been checking this thread for 20 mins and the watch still says quarter past 3.
hehe

I hope it arrives from ebay in time...

swerni

28,719 posts

136 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
This better



only a little slow now

GlenMH

4,772 posts

169 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
Talking of servicing costs: have you had the one on the left serviced yet? Talk about a pants down, no lube price....

And I'll be wearing a black faced one of them.

Mark.

11,104 posts

202 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
swerni said:
This better

only a little slow now
But 20 seconds apart - must try harder.

wink

TonyHetherington

32,083 posts

176 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
Mark. said:
swerni said:
This better

only a little slow now
But 20 seconds apart - must try harder.

wink
They're exactly the same - that's not the second hand smile

swerni

28,719 posts

136 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
TonyHetherington said:
Mark. said:
swerni said:
This better

only a little slow now
But 20 seconds apart - must try harder.

wink
They're exactly the same - that's not the second hand smile
peasants wink

Stuart

11,592 posts

177 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
GlenMH said:
And I'll be wearing a black faced one of them.
Which is of course the one you want, rather than one of those white ones wink

Mark.

11,104 posts

202 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
swerni said:
TonyHetherington said:
Mark. said:
swerni said:
This better

only a little slow now
But 20 seconds apart - must try harder.

wink
They're exactly the same - that's not the second hand smile
peasants wink
banghead Don't pick on the paupers getmecoat

swerni

28,719 posts

136 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
Stuart said:
GlenMH said:
And I'll be wearing a black faced one of them.
Which is of course the one you want, rather than one of those white ones wink
us beggars can't be choosers wink

I know I shouldn't, but I really like this


CommanderJameson

Original Poster:

22,096 posts

152 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
Daytona is such a poove's watch.

I can't afford a Daytona

Stuart

11,592 posts

177 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
swerni said:
us beggars can't be choosers wink

I know I shouldn't, but I really like this

So do I. Sharkhunter, or Bamford? I can't tell.



swerni

28,719 posts

136 months

Friday 9th November 2012
quotequote all
Bamford