2018 S Tours

Author
Discussion

greymrj

2,956 posts

140 months

Tuesday 14th November 2017
quotequote all
glenrobbo said:
Back on topic...

Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg
Joe
Glen
Richard & Debs

Scoobimax

1,880 posts

137 months

Tuesday 14th November 2017
quotequote all
Longers said:
BavarderS1 said:
Hi

Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May

I've booked so please add me to this, with my mate Stuart

Thanks
Tonybeerdriving
Tony, I've just looked at your profile - your S is a stunning colour thumbup
It's a great example all round Longer's - neighbour of mine

glenrobbo

12,453 posts

86 months

Tuesday 14th November 2017
quotequote all
Scoobimax said:
Longers said:
BavarderS1 said:
Hi

Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May

I've booked so please add me to this, with my mate Stuart

Thanks
Tonybeerdriving
Tony, I've just looked at your profile - your S is a stunning colour thumbup
It's a great example all round Longer's - neighbour of mine
It is without doubt the best colour, and a very well looked after S1 too. cloud9
The interior isn't too shabby either. bow

Longers

4,373 posts

164 months

Wednesday 15th November 2017
quotequote all
glenrobbo said:
Nice cool

Bobhon

947 posts

115 months

Wednesday 15th November 2017
quotequote all


Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg
Joe
Glen
Magpies +1
Bobhon


[/quote]

[/quote]

Advertisement

glenrobbo

12,453 posts

86 months

Friday 17th November 2017
quotequote all
SJS357 said:
Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony ?BavarderS1?

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg Buzzit
Joe v8s4me
Glenrobbo
Magpies +1
Greymrj Richard & Debs
Bobhon
Mike Phillpot
Simon SJS357 & Poss Steve?
Updated to include missed peeps due to simultaneous posting.
Make sure your name is on this list, then you can delete your previous posts to keep the thread compact and neat. smile


Edited by glenrobbo on Friday 17th November 09:20

Dave_M

5,455 posts

160 months

Friday 17th November 2017
quotequote all
glenrobbo said:
SJS357 said:
Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony ?BavarderS1?

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg Buzzit
Joe v8s4me
Glenrobbo
Magpies +1
Greymrj Richard & Debs
Bobhon
Mike Phillpot
Simon SJS357 & Poss Steve?
Dave M - I hope!
Updated to include missed peeps due to simultaneous posting.
Make sure your name is on this list, then you can delete your previous posts to keep the thread compact and neat. smile


Edited by glenrobbo on Friday 17th November 09:20

Dave_M

5,455 posts

160 months

Friday 17th November 2017
quotequote all
Glen, Northumbria is a great idea for the countryside etc.

There is a Greene King Hotel in Newcastle, price is not bad:

https://www.goodnightinns.co.uk/makeabooking

Never been but an alternative to TL and PI chains.

RayTVR

794 posts

79 months

Friday 17th November 2017
quotequote all
Bobhon said:
Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg
Joe
Glen
Magpies +1
Bobhon
Raytvr

cjacks

54 posts

16 months

Saturday 18th November 2017
quotequote all
Dave_M said:
Glen, Northumbria is a great idea for the countryside etc.

There is a Greene King Hotel in Newcastle, price is not bad:

https://www.goodnightinns.co.uk/makeabooking

Never been but an alternative to TL and PI chains.
Northumberland would be a great choice, but as a Geordie in exile I'd caution against the Corner House (Green King establishment in Heaton) as a place to park a TVR... happy to try and come up with some safer alternatives if and when appropriate.

phillpot

14,483 posts

119 months

Saturday 18th November 2017
quotequote all
Mmmmmm scratchchin, Group Buy ?


v8s4me

6,157 posts

155 months

Saturday 18th November 2017
quotequote all
When looking for a hotel the first questions need to be 1. do you have a private car park? & 2. is it secure? I wouldn't be very happy about leaving mine on the street or in a multi-storey. Complicates things I know but is it worth the risk?

Buzzlt

Original Poster:

234 posts

101 months

Saturday 18th November 2017
quotequote all
It looks like a couple of names keep getting missed off when copying and pasting the list. I've just spoken to Longers and he said that when he has more info about Wales when he will send an email to everyone who has been on the last couple of S Club Eurotours so there's no need to keep adding names here. If you have NOT been on a recent S Tour and are interested in Wales or any of the other trips feel free to add your name in this topic and send Longers an email so he can add you to his list http://fasttracktours.co.uk/contact/.

glenrobbo

12,453 posts

86 months

Saturday 18th November 2017
quotequote all
RayTVR said:
Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg Buzzit
Joe v8s4me
Glenrobbo
Magpies +1
Greymrj Richard & Debs
Bobhon
Mike Phillpot
Simon SJS357 & Poss Steve?
Dave M - I hope!
RayTVR

TVRees

842 posts

48 months

Thursday 30th November 2017
quotequote all
Buzzlt said:
It looks like a couple of names keep getting missed off when copying and pasting the list. I've just spoken to Longers and he said that when he has more info about Wales when he will send an email to everyone who has been on the last couple of S Club Eurotours so there's no need to keep adding names here. If you have NOT been on a recent S Tour and are interested in Wales or any of the other trips feel free to add your name in this topic and send Longers an email so he can add you to his list http://fasttracktours.co.uk/contact/.
Is the "Wales" trip going to be to North or South Wales ? Or maybe even the sheep filled bit in-between these two ?

v8s4me

6,157 posts

155 months

Thursday 30th November 2017
quotequote all
Given the size of the place I'd guess all of it.

glenrobbo

12,453 posts

86 months

Thursday 30th November 2017
quotequote all
TVRees said:
Is the "Wales" trip going to be to North or South Wales ? Or maybe even the sheep filled bit in-between these two ?
Mmmmmm mmmmmm. Sheep! cloud9


And one for Tim...


Edited by glenrobbo on Thursday 30th November 23:44

Maffe

461 posts

195 months

Friday 1st December 2017
quotequote all
glenrobbo said:
...
ROFL!

Think I just found the perfect x-mas card for my friend in Llandeilo :P

TVRees

842 posts

48 months

Friday 1st December 2017
quotequote all
glenrobbo said:
And one for Tim...
Thanks Glen !

If the planned trip is to S.Wales, I was thinking of meeting up with you chaps.

However, it is not recommended for me to venture into the "sheep-filled" bit, as the temptation will overtake me.
Especially so, after your posting of this pulchritudinous image of 4-legged perfection smile

Longers

4,373 posts

164 months

Saturday 2nd December 2017
quotequote all
v8s4me said:
Given the size of the place I'd guess all of it.
yesbiggrin