2018 S Tours

Author
Discussion

themee

314 posts

89 months

Saturday 20th January
quotequote all
Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg Buzzit
Joe v8s4me
Glenrobbo
Magpies +1
Greymrj Richard & Debs
Bobhon
Mike Phillpot
Simon SJS357 & Poss Steve?
Dave M - I hope!
RayTVR
Andy & Shirl Lynch
Niiige & Mrs B (dates permitting)
Andy and Trudy (dates permitting)
Max and me Luch
Rich (Kitchski) & someone else
Alan461
Tony & Val (dates permitting)
Deeman & Mighty Mouse (dates permitting)
Stewart and Karen
KevR & Mrs R
PotlessPaul
themee

Barry S1

1,651 posts

119 months

Saturday 20th January
quotequote all
themee said:
Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg Buzzit
Joe v8s4me
Glenrobbo
Magpies +1
Greymrj Richard & Debs
Bobhon
Mike Phillpot
Simon SJS357 & Poss Steve?
Dave M - I hope!
RayTVR
Andy & Shirl Lynch
Niiige & Mrs B (dates permitting)
Andy and Trudy (dates permitting)
Max and me Luch
Rich (Kitchski) & someone else
Alan461
Tony & Val (dates permitting)
Deeman & Mighty Mouse (dates permitting)
Stewart and Karen
KevR & Mrs R
PotlessPaul
themee
Barry

Buzzlt

Original Poster:

231 posts

95 months

Saturday 20th January
quotequote all
Barry S1 said:
themee said:
Monaco Historic, 7 night 9-16 May
Gary & Matt
Stewart & Karen
Steve T
Max
Simon & Steve
Han
Maffe
Darren & Claire
Colin
Paul H
Big Ian
Tony

Spa Classic, 5 night 16-21 May
Mike
Liam

The FTT Continental - Monaco Historic AND Spa Classic combo, 12 night 9-21 May
Greg & Tim
Longers & Paul C
Stewart C
Bev & Stuart
Andrew
Terry

Le Mans Classic
Greg tbc

Wales: Chasing the Dragon
Greg Buzzit and Pompey Tim Baaaa !
Joe v8s4me
Glenrobbo
Magpies +1
Greymrj Richard & Debs
Bobhon
Mike Phillpot
Simon SJS357 & Poss Steve?
Dave M - I hope!
RayTVR
Andy & Shirl Lynch
Niiige & Mrs B (dates permitting)
Andy and Trudy (dates permitting)
Max and me Luch
Rich (Kitchski) & someone else
Alan461
Tony & Val (dates permitting)
Deeman & Mighty Mouse (dates permitting)
Stewart and Karen
KevR & Mrs R
PotlessPaul
themee
Barry
Wales confirmed as per email to some of you ;-)

Longers

4,349 posts

158 months

Saturday 20th January
quotequote all
The topic containing the list of those who have confirmed they're going is here.

smile

Dave_M

5,440 posts

154 months

Sunday 21st January
quotequote all
Great amount of interest clap
Advertisement

Buzzlt

Original Poster:

231 posts

95 months

Sunday 21st January
quotequote all
Just been pointed out that the last two years I have been away for SWMBO birthday and that I am away again this year 😗 ooops there was an 0 in last year as well !

Might need to speak to our leader about next years dates 😂

magpies

3,646 posts

112 months

Sunday 21st January
quotequote all
Buzzlt said:
Just been pointed out that the last two years I have been away for SWMBO birthday and that I am away again this year ?? ooops there was an 0 in last year as well !

Might need to speak to our leader about next years dates ??
just bring her along smile

look what happened to Max when he brought Lucia along rolleyes

Buzzlt

Original Poster:

231 posts

95 months

Friday 9th March
quotequote all
magpies said:
just bring her along smile

look what happened to Max when he brought Lucia along rolleyes
Thats what I’m worried about. Thinking of the slightly shorter initiation of the Spa 6 hours....

She might just about cope with that !