i want one!

Author
Discussion

glenrobbo

10,343 posts

80 months

Monday 12th March
quotequote all
tel595 said:
Sorry Glen, I'd like to have said 'it's not you', but..... rofl
weeping

Oldred_V8S

3,394 posts

168 months

Monday 12th March
quotequote all
Going for a change of colour Terry? wink

benny4x

Original Poster:

203 posts

62 months

Tuesday 13th March
quotequote all
tel595 said:
My S3c is going up for grabs soon. Full resto a couple of years back. biggrin

|https://thumbsnap.com/8HxsMpLN[/url]
What might you be asking for it ?

v8s4me

6,061 posts

149 months

Tuesday 13th March
quotequote all
benny4x said:
What might you be asking for it ?
What ever Tel's asking, just give it to him. It's a cracker! thumbup

Barry S1

1,646 posts

119 months

Tuesday 13th March
quotequote all
If I win the lotto tonight it's mine laugh
Advertisement

glenrobbo

10,343 posts

80 months

Tuesday 13th March
quotequote all
Did you buy a lotto ticket, Barry?. wink

GreenV8S

25,627 posts

214 months

Wednesday 14th March
quotequote all
tel595 said:
My S3c is going up for grabs soon. Full resto a couple of years back. biggrin

|https://thumbsnap.com/8HxsMpLN[/url]
Pictures like this remind me how well that style of wheel suits the car.

Barry S1

1,646 posts

119 months

Wednesday 14th March
quotequote all
Not looking good on the lotto front frown

benny4x

Original Poster:

203 posts

62 months

Thursday 15th March
quotequote all
Any knowledge of the s at Amore motors Wotton under edge?

v8s4me

6,061 posts

149 months

Thursday 15th March
quotequote all
If you mean the red S3 it is listed as sold. In any event it wouldn't be a patch on Tel's.

AutoAndy

2,135 posts

145 months

Thursday 15th March
quotequote all
tel595 said:
My S3c is going up for grabs soon. Full resto a couple of years back. biggrin

|https://thumbsnap.com/8HxsMpLN[/url]
!!! you are selling the wrong car Tel...

Paul V8S

2 posts

3 months

Sunday 18th March
quotequote all
Very tempted as it's a beautiful looking car and and all sorted, but think I would regret it as I'm really after a V8S,
So if anyone is selling then please let me know, happy with a project or restored depending on price,
Paul

mikeock64

99 posts

86 months

Sunday 18th March
quotequote all
Paul V8S said:
Very tempted as it's a beautiful looking car and and all sorted, but think I would regret it as I'm really after a V8S,
So if anyone is selling then please let me know, happy with a project or restored depending on price,
Paul
There are 2 V8s for sale on the TVR car club forum. A red on at £14k and a blue one at 10k. How often they update the classifieds, I dont know.

v8s4me

6,061 posts

149 months

Sunday 18th March
quotequote all
mikeock64 said:
..There are 2 V8s for sale on the TVR car club forum. A red on at £14k and a blue one at 10k. How often they update the classifieds, I don't know.
The red Tasmin on there was sold back in December so tells you all you need to know about TVRCC classifieds. Shame really as the CC adds used to be a good source.

mk1fan

9,329 posts

155 months

Sunday 18th March
quotequote all
The seller of that was a bit dodgey though. Probably hasn't told the club it sold.








biglaugh

v8s4me

6,061 posts

149 months

Sunday 18th March
quotequote all
mk1fan said:
......Probably hasn't told the club it sold....biglaugh
I happen to know he's an efficient sort of person (or pedantic old sredfaced - take your pick) and told the CC straight away laugh

Paul V8S

2 posts

3 months

Monday 19th March
quotequote all
Don't like what he has done to the rear of the red one at £14000 but contacted the owner of the "blue" one at £10000 (I thought it was green....but then again I'm colour blind!!) and it has defo been soldfrown
Paul

cableguy

2,260 posts

139 months

Monday 19th March
quotequote all
Paul V8S said:
So if anyone is selling then please let me know, happy with a project or restored depending on price,
Paul
My father is just putting the finishing touches to his V8S before it goes back on the road 1st April and then up for sale.

Genuine 38k mile car in deep red metallic with cream/biscuit leather. Totally standard car that's just had a full suspension & brake refresh along with many other bits.

Message anytime if interested.

C.

v8s4me

6,061 posts

149 months

Tuesday 20th March
quotequote all
cableguy said:
...My father is just putting the finishing touches to his V8S before it goes back on the road 1st April and then up for sale....
Paul - there's more background on this car and a picture HERE.

3gadgriff

55 posts

101 months

Thursday 22nd March
quotequote all
Paul V8S said:
Don't like what he has done to the rear of the red one at £14000 but contacted the owner of the "blue" one at £10000 (I thought it was green....but then again I'm colour blind!!) and it has defo been soldfrown
Paul
It is green and and defo sold cos I bought itclap