Yorkshire Spotted Thread

Yorkshire Spotted Thread

Author
Discussion

DannyScene

5,530 posts

115 months

Friday 25th September
quotequote all
Saw a weird looking American car today passing the old plexus garage in Leeds.
I thought it might be a Pontiac but Google hasnt helped me identify it, anyway it was wrapped chrome gold and looked pretty bad but each to their own

ghost83

4,094 posts

150 months

Friday 25th September
quotequote all
Another blue ferrari on the A64

V9 CWL queueing near Thomson’s fish shop

Ferrari California

carlove

6,047 posts

127 months

Saturday 26th September
quotequote all
Behind this earlier, which I’m pretty sure is Northern Media. It sounded fantastic.

Bemmer

732 posts

162 months

Saturday 26th September
quotequote all
A maroon Aston DB6 at pool bank and then heard CRA1G in a black 2 series pulling away from the darnley arms traffic lights sounded lovely.

giblet

7,805 posts

137 months

Saturday 26th September
quotequote all
A few interesting cars in amongst the absolute shedload of soft roaders and suvs/4x4s in the Victoria car park this afternoon. New 911 (992), Taycan, GT63 AMG and a very clean looking Corrado VR6. Oh there was a tit in a Range Rover SVR constantly hammering it in a straight line through town too

99RON99

68 posts

44 months

Sunday 27th September
quotequote all
Today, Blue new shape NSX with chrome wheels and tyre writing, Horsforth roundabout. I was at the side of it couldn’t get a pic. Looked amazing

sonicbloo

584 posts

110 months

Sunday 27th September
quotequote all
DannyScene said:
Saw a weird looking American car today passing the old plexus garage in Leeds.
I thought it might be a Pontiac but Google hasnt helped me identify it, anyway it was wrapped chrome gold and looked pretty bad but each to their own
I'm guessing it was this one, Pontiac Firebird 1993-2002 model, sometimes seen at Leeds cruise (R.I.P?)

Not mine by the way - as you say each to their own




vaud

38,356 posts

115 months

Sunday 27th September
quotequote all
99RON99 said:
Today, Blue new shape NSX with chrome wheels and tyre writing, Horsforth roundabout. I was at the side of it couldn’t get a pic. Looked amazing
There is a white one around as well. Stunning car in the flesh.

DannyScene

5,530 posts

115 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
sonicbloo said:
I'm guessing it was this one, Pontiac Firebird 1993-2002 model, sometimes seen at Leeds cruise (R.I.P?)

Not mine by the way - as you say each to their own



Yep that's the one, certainly unique

v15ben

Original Poster:

14,855 posts

201 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
White Cannonball Run liveried 720S in Woodlesford this morning.

Batleyred

583 posts

79 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
Feirny said:
Lovely new Aston DBS Superleggera on Whitehall Road toward Birkenshaw last night.

Saw this yesterday morning on same road.

northernmedia

1,747 posts

98 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
carlove said:
Behind this earlier, which I’m pretty sure is Northern Media. It sounded fantastic.
Yes cheers! thumbup

Feirny

1,908 posts

107 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
Batleyred said:
Feirny said:
Lovely new Aston DBS Superleggera on Whitehall Road toward Birkenshaw last night.

Saw this yesterday morning on same road.
Not seen it before or since, and I walk there most days.
What are you in and I’ll keep an eye out.

northernmedia

1,747 posts

98 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
v15ben said:
White Cannonball Run liveried 720S in Woodlesford this morning.
Jason from Leeds Supercar Meet

v15ben

Original Poster:

14,855 posts

201 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
Thought I'd seen it on here before.
White 650S (41DY) in Woodlesford this afternoon.
Red Cayman GT4 on South Parade on Saturday.

adamc987

129 posts

124 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
TVR Tamora on the m62 yesterday evening,sounded lovely, it seemed to be travelling at a nice steady triple figured pace as I tried to catch up to have another look. It pulled off towards Huddersfield (Outlane? The one when going east bound you go riiiiight round the long bend)

sonicbloo

584 posts

110 months

Monday 28th September
quotequote all
A group of Mclarens, maybe 10 or 12, coming into Helmsley around 12 30 today from the direction of Sutton Bank

Batleyred

583 posts

79 months

Tuesday 29th September
quotequote all
Feirny said:
Batleyred said:
Feirny said:
Lovely new Aston DBS Superleggera on Whitehall Road toward Birkenshaw last night.

Saw this yesterday morning on same road.
Not seen it before or since, and I walk there most days.
What are you in and I’ll keep an eye out.
I live round the corner literally near railway pub. I'm driving a nardo grey RS6 currentley.

Batleyred

583 posts

79 months

Tuesday 29th September
quotequote all

Feirny

1,908 posts

107 months

Tuesday 29th September
quotequote all
Batleyred said:
I live round the corner literally near railway pub. I'm driving a nardo grey RS6 currentley.
I’ll keep an eye out, I don’t live far from where that pic was taken.