Mobile Car Valet/Detailer - North Leeds

Mobile Car Valet/Detailer - North Leeds

Author
Discussion

Mr Overheads

Original Poster:

2,139 posts

142 months

Wednesday 23rd September 2020
quotequote all
Can anyone recommend a decent valeter/detailer that does home visits? Have a 2013 Q3 and 2014 BMW Gran Coupe that both need a good in and out valet. The Q3 needs a lots of microscratches sorting too plus a couple of shopping trolley dinks.

Prepping both for sale, so don't want to go full on £300 or so professional detailing but needs more than a posh wash.

Location Roundhay

richatnort

2,686 posts

97 months

Monday 28th September 2020
quotequote all
Can't help you but i found a guy in wakefied who's doing a stage 1 detail on my car for around £250 but again probably a bit pricy for what you're looking for.

Batleyred

642 posts

85 months

Tuesday 29th September 2020
quotequote all
richatnort said:
Can't help you but i found a guy in wakefied who's doing a stage 1 detail on my car for around £250 but again probably a bit pricy for what you're looking for.
Can you give me the guys details from Wakefield please ?

richatnort

2,686 posts

97 months

Tuesday 29th September 2020
quotequote all
Batleyred said:
Can you give me the guys details from Wakefield please ?
https://www.facebook.com/ObsessiveDetailuk/

quoted £250 for a volvo v90.

andburg

4,762 posts

135 months

Tuesday 13th October 2020
quotequote all
https://www.luxdetail.co.uk/

also does paintless dent repair and minor scratch repairs


Batleyred

642 posts

85 months

Friday 16th October 2020
quotequote all
richatnort said:
https://www.facebook.com/ObsessiveDetailuk/

quoted £250 for a volvo v90.
How did you get on with it .

richatnort

2,686 posts

97 months

Friday 16th October 2020
quotequote all
Batleyred said:
How did you get on with it .
He has quite a waiting list so i'm booked in for 12th November at the minute

Batleyred

642 posts

85 months

Saturday 17th October 2020
quotequote all
richatnort said:
He has quite a waiting list so i'm booked in for 12th November at the minute
Maybe why he won’t return calls. I’ll fill the enquires form in see if I get a reply.

richatnort

2,686 posts

97 months

Saturday 17th October 2020
quotequote all
Batleyred said:
Maybe why he won’t return calls. I’ll fill the enquires form in see if I get a reply.
I got through on Facebook if that helps?

BlackGT3

1,434 posts

176 months

Tuesday 27th October 2020
quotequote all
Adrian @ ACG Valeting (www.acgvaleting.co.uk) is a very good and reliable mobile valeter.